become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intersexed/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Society: Transgendered: Intersexed: Support Groups
Society: Transgendered: Support Groups
This category in other languages:
AIS Support Group
- For people with AIS and related conditions and their families. Based in Australia, but all are welcome. Related news, facts, and information.
Alliance of Genetic Support Groups
- This is an organization devoted to promoting optimum health care for people suffering from genetic disorders. They're full of specific intersexed conditions like Klinefelter's Syndrome, and a page where you can search for related resources by condition.
Helping You to be POsitive about Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism
- HYPOHH.net is the patient support organisation for sufferers of Kallmann's syndrome and other forms of hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. Hypogonadism is characterised by a failure to go through puberty naturally and can affect people of any gender.
Intersex Society of North America
- Includes contact information, medical information, a library, articles, newsletter, bibliography, store, faqs and writings about the intersexed condition.
- A discussion and support group for adult men, who where born with "XXY" or variable (more commonly known as Klinefelter Syndrome), who are also homosexual or bisexual.
United Kingdom Intersex Society
- Includes contact information, writings by and about intersexed people, and medical recommendations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2013 at 23:38:25 UTC -