become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intersexed/Mailing_Lists
Society: Transgendered: Internet: Mailing Lists
- Formed to provide discussion, support, and fellowship for the international community of those medically diagnosed as being XXY (and variants), or having Klinefelter Syndrome, their supporters, family members, spouses, medical, and psychological advisors.
- Their goal is to provide a free resource for medical professionals and those afflicted with this disease.
- This is a Rare Disease Support Community eGroup available for anyone interested in making friends, sharing information and/or providing support for persons affected by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.
- For women who have congenital adrenal hyperplasia and have been diagnosed with 3Beta dehydrogenase deficiency. How rare we are.
- An email support and information group dedicated to helping people with AD dogs.
- This group is for men who have hypospadias and the women who experience them. Share your experiences, thoughts and feelings regarding the hypospadias penis. Pictures are okay.
- Large support group for patients and parents.
- A place for support and education about and for persons with an intersexed and/or androgynous physical appearance.
- Discussion of issues relating to intersexuality, androgyny and gender. Supplements the Interex-Androgynous list.
- Support and discussion group for Intersex individuals, there lover(s), and allies.
- A group where people with XXY chromosomes (Klinefelter's), and parents of XXY folks, discuss its benefits and drawbacks, and how to deal with it.
- Supportive mailing list/bulletin board for teens with Turner's Syndrome.
- This is a support list for girls with Turner's Syndrome.
- For families and individuals with Turner's Syndrome.
- This is a list for parents of xxy sons, or other sex chromosome anomalies. Learning and supporting each other is the goal. It is a restricted list and members must be approved by the moderator.
- This list is for wives and girlfriends of XXY/Klinefelter's men for support and sharing information. It is a private list and subscribers must be approved.
Yahoo! Groups: Hypospadias
- A good place for people with this condition to meet and discuss it.
Yahoo! Groups: IntersexSupport
- Where people with part of both sexes can talk. Chat room, links page, message board, and mailing list options.
Yahoo! Groups: Mumswithhypospadiaskids
- A club/listserv for moms of children with hypospadias to discuss child care and their experiences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 8:52:15 UTC -