become an editor
the entire directory
only in Female_to_Male/Personal_Pages
Female to Male
Society: Transgendered: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
The Adventures of a Small Guy
- A bold statement from a small guy, with personal photos, writings, resource links, and original artwork.
- An older site from a young FTM. Features poetry and other writings, plus passing tips and links.
American Trans Man
- An FTM scientist's personal blog about transgender life and scientific topics of interest to the FTM/trans community.
- Lots of photos showing changes from testosterone and chest surgery. Also voice clips, journal, resources, and tips.
- An offbeat, upbeat FTM site. Links to resources for TG spirituality, medical info, and general FTM topics. Personal diary and T journal.
- Southern hospitality from an original Tarheel Transman. Photos, transman tips, top surgery journal and eclectic links.
Eryc avery Daddy boi
- An FTM couple describes their Daddy/boi relationship and their individual transitions.
Every Journey Begins With a Single Step
- A documentation of transition in blog format, with pictures, voice clips, and written accounts.
- Ethan's a college student in Vermont. You'll find lots of artistic and documentary photos here, plus information on chest surgery, hysterectomy, and body modification.
- Transition journal of a transman from British Columbia, Canada. Blog entries, photos, video updates.
- A blog about transitioning, deciding to transitioning, and sharing with others the journey.
Jody Rose Helfand
- Writer and poet Jody Helfand's blog offers his insights into life, transitioning, and living as a transman.
Joshua Bastian Cole
- Josh is a young FTM and drag king performer. Lots of photos, plus voice clips, T journal, and other writings.
A Life About Transition
- A personal blog about a Canadian transboi and hys life in the US.
Loren's Doodle of the Day
- This art student's expressive drawings graphically illustrate the paradoxes of FTM identity, some with narrative text. LiveJournal and other links.
Masculinity: A surgical exploration
- A young transman of color. Photo gallery, journal, links to vlogs.
Numbers in 1080
- Eli, from Fargo, North Dakota, talks about being trans/queer, feminism, mental health issues, tattoos, and recipes. Includes testosterone information and transition photos.
- Rob is an everyday guy in Syracuse, NY, who happens to be transgendered. Personal photos, information on his life, links to transgender resources.
Ryan Scott Kennedy
- FTM's blog about music, spirituality, environmentalism, politics, New Zealand life, and being transgender.
Shane Richard FTM
- Shane's transition blog, tips, and pictures documenting his FTM transition.
So This Is My Life
- Charts a transition from female to male. Contains photos, blogs and forums.
Stealth Queer, Inc.
- Josh is a Midwesterner, student, and a Cubs fan. Personal info, photos, and lots of links related to his interests.
Trans Canada Coyote
- A blog that documents the transition of a female to male Canadian.
The Transitional Blog
- A weblog intended as a resource for anyone thinking of transitioning or who wants insight into the life of an FTM.
- Trans narratives that are shown through body art with interviews and photoblogs of FTMs and gender queer individuals who tell their personal stories behind their tattoos.
Transshadows: FTM blog
- Alexander's FTM journey, transgender resources, passing tips and life as a transsexual boy.
TRANS∙pose: A Journal of Movement
- Gender identity and transition through the eyes of a genderqueer transman in Los Angeles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 5:54:16 UTC -