become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_and_Relationships/Mailing_Lists
Family and Relationships
Society: Transgendered: Internet: Mailing Lists
- Formed to provide discussion, support, and fellowship for the international community of those medically diagnosed as being XXY (and variants), or having Klinefelter Syndrome, their supporters, family members, spouses, medical, and psychological advisors.
- Support for butches partnered or attracted to femmes.
- This list is dedicated to the support of family members with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and related disorders. We welcome all questions and discussions relating to this subject. It is rare that we ever get to meet someone else dealing with the same difficulties and we'd like to use this as an opportunity to get to know each other, as well as inform new parents.
- Large support group for patients and parents.
- A group where people with XXY chromosomes (Klinefelter's), and parents of XXY folks, discuss its benefits and drawbacks, and how to deal with it.
Straight Spouse Network
- An international support network of heterosexual women and men, formerly or currently partnered with gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered mates.
- A forum for the husbands, wives, life partners and significant others of persons in the transgender community- transexuals, transgendered, and intersexed,- regardless of anyone's sexual orientation.
- For families and individuals with Turner's Syndrome.
- This is a list for parents of xxy sons, or other sex chromosome anomalies. Learning and supporting each other is the goal. It is a restricted list and members must be approved by the moderator.
- This list is for wives and girlfriends of XXY/Klinefelter's men for support and sharing information. It is a private list and subscribers must be approved.
Yahoo Groups: TG and Admirers
- Transgender and their admirers. Mailing list with archives and pictures.
Yahoo! Groups: Mumswithhypospadiaskids
- A club/listserv for moms of children with hypospadias to discuss child care and their experiences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2013 at 23:55:09 UTC -