become an editor
the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Twelve_Step
Open Directory - Society: Support Groups: Twelve Step
Chats and Forums
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol: Support Groups
Health: Addictions: Support Groups
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating: Support Groups
12 Step Radio Online Recovery Music
- An internet broadcast of music and talk related to the Twelve Step recovery message. Of interest to AA, CA, NA, Al-Anon, and other fellowships. [Requires Windows Media Player]
12 Step Recovery @ Bella Online
- Resources for help, healing, and support. They strongly encourage experience, strength, and hope.
12 Steps to Serenity
- An overview of the Twelve Steps with free worksheets for working the Steps.
- Includes a search page for finding Twelve Step meetings.
- A 12-step recovery program, offers help to the true clutterer, who is overwhelmed by disorder. FAQs, literature, meeting list, and CLA background information provided.
- A 12-step recovery program for people who suffer compulsive debt or compulsive spending.
Dual Recovery Anonymous
- A fellowship of men and women who support each other in their common recovery from two no fault illnesses: an emotional or psychiatric illness and chemical dependency.
Eating Disorders Anonymous
- Twelve step fellowship which holds meetings in several US states and online to help people to recover from eating disorders. Discussion board, meeting schedules, download EDA Step Workbook (MS Word), link collection, and online publications.
- Members apply the Twelve Steps in working toward recovery from emotional difficulties. Steps, traditions, concepts, and promises. Site in English, Spanish, Japanese, and Swedish.
Food Addicts In Recovery Anonymous
- For anyone who has problems with food or weight issues.
Just Love Audio - Resources
- Provides a collection of articles about the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and Twelve Concepts.
List of Best Books on Twelve Step Recovery
- Building a large list of recovery oriented books as well as various sources where they can be found. Not for profit.
Proactive Twelve Steps Workbook
- Provides a different approach to the Twelve Steps and an online workbook for applying them to our lives. A rewording of each step is explained.
Promises of Recovery
- Personal stories, daily readings, poetry, and online meetings.
Promises of Recovery Newsletter
- Focuses on addicts in prison and the issue of offering treatment instead of harsher sentences for drug related crimes.
- RA is designed especially for those who have yet to be successful in their search for recovery, as well as those who have already found recovery and their family and friends.
- Information, readings, daily spiritual quotes, humor, and links related to Twelve Step recovery fellowships.
Social Phobics Anonymous
- Also known as Social Anxiety Anonymous. 12-step recovery program for social phobia and social anxiety sufferers.
Songs of the Twelve Steps
- Each step is explored in song. Listen to any song. Download the CD for free.
- Official web site for 12-Step fellowship on addictive spending.
- Online support and information for people battling alcoholism, addiction, substance abuse and other addictive behaviors towards recovery.
Twelve Step Home Page
- Related information, links to recovery related sites, and recovery products.
Twelve-Step Program: Wikipedia
- Encyclopedia article on the characteristics of 12-step-programs, history, the relationship to religion. With list of specific twelve-step groups.
Vulgarity Anonymous - Group Counseling
- This is a copy of VulgAnon 12 Steps. It is free to copy for the public.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:05:03 AM EDT -