become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sexual_Abuse/Survivors
Open Directory - Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse: Survivors
Clergy Abuse Survivors
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Survival
- A resource for women survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Provides information, materials and on-line e-meeting for Individual and group support program for adult survivors of physical, sexual or emotional child abuse or neglect.
- A non-profit organization, message board and chat room for rape, sexual abuse, and sexual assault survivors.
Angels In The Night
- Support site for children of sexual abuse. Offering schudeled and moderated chats, tips and other resources.
Art of Healing
- Established artist, Linda Ness, shares her many paintings about her journey of recovery.
- Self-help group for women survivors of incest providing online information and support via website, message board and email.
- Virtual support network for survivors of childhood sexual abuse, that encourages balance to the healing process through creativity, education and support.
The BirdSong Organization
- A NYC based non-profit self-help group for female incest survivors offering a variety of support services including regular weekly meetings.
The Black Sheep Chronicles
- Adult incest survivor's experiences with the aftermath of incest and how and why it affected her relationships with her entire family.
- A site dedicated to victims/survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
Chasing The Wind
- Poetry on sexual and physical abuse by a proud survivor.
Confronting Collusion in Churches
- This site offers a source of support for survivors, church leaders and survivor advocates struggling with clergy sexual abuse, domestic violence and incest.
Dancing In The Darkness
- Help and support for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. A safe place to share stories, hope and courage.
- Created for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. Includes a personal story, articles, poems, and links.
- Supporting community for survivers of all types of abuse including Child abuse, incest, rape, ritual abuse, psychological and verbal abuse.
- A movement to end child sexual abuse in five generations through survivor leadership, community organization and public action.
Healing Broken Angels
- Information and help for survivors of sexual assault and rape.
Healing from Abuse
- This site seeks to address the unique issues of the emotionally, physically, and sexually abused. Chatroom, helpful links, book recommendations, support groups, and Healing Steps,and more are included in the healing journey.
- A site dedicated to survivors of abuse and sexual assault.
- Healing Wounds is a safe haven dedicated to survivors, a forum to talk about their trauma's and to heal.
The Hope of Survivors
- Provides support, hope and encouragement for victims of clergy sexual abuse and misconduct.
I Am A Survivor Not A Victim
- A survivor shares her story of sexual abuse.
Inscriptions of Hope
- Newsletter of writings from survivors of childhood abuse.
- A non-profit online community center for abuse survivors providing anonymous discussions boards, chat rooms and other resources.
It Happened to Alexa Foundation
- A resource for victims of sexual assault to receive money to ease the burden of attending a criminal trial.
- Jane shares her experience of healing from childhood sexual abuse.
Jenny's Child Abuse Survivor Support
- Jenny shares her story and poetry and offers support to fellow survivors.
Journey to Healing
- Offers help and healing for sexual abuse, incest and rape victims.
My Twisted Sukha
- This site deals with the effects of sexual abuse by a female perpetrator.
National Association for People Abused in Childhood ( NAPAC)
- NAPAC is a registered charity, which has been set up as a result of a key recommendation by the National Commission of Inquiry into the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Netter's Place - Abuse Survivor Links
- Offers links to different sites for abuse survivors seeking support and self help.
- This site is about living with optimism and faith to overcome childhood abuse.
Pagan Survivors of Sexual Assault
- A Yahoo! group for membership to pagans, witches, and wiccan wanderers who are survivors of sexual assault or are friends and family members of pagan survivors of sexual assault.
- Provides a message board and chat room for survivors and their supporters.
- A personal experience of emotional, mental and sexual abuse.
- A site dedicated to the survivors of sexual abuse and incest. Provides practical info about sexual abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, quotes and fun links to nurture the child within.
- Survivor's story, message board, poetry and links to other resources.
S.H.E. Survivors Helping Each Other
- Self help based charity for women survivors of childhood sexual abuse encourages a creative approach to healing and to promote public education and awareness.
- A site for survivors of sexual abuse and rape. Includes personal stories, poetry, tips, advice on coping day-to-day and an interactive message forum.
Share Your Survival Story
- A web site where people can share their own personal stories of survival. Includes helpful links and other resources.
The Silver Braid Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
- Providing helpful information to those who have been victims of sexual exploitation.
- Survive is a registered voluntary organization that provides support and help to survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Information and support forum for any survivors of any type of abuse. Created by survivors for survivors.
- A support site, chat rooms, and resources for survivors of rape, incest, sexual abuse, or SRA.
Survivors Safe House
- A safe and secure site for survivors and victims of sexual abuse regardless of age or gender.
- A safe place of support and resources for survivors of abuse, sexual, mental or physical. Everyone is welcome regardless of gender.
- Provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused.
- This non-profit organization offers help and support for victims of sexual abuse by clergy.
- A site dedicated to sexual abuse survivors and their supporters. Share your story, poetry, art, and tips on recovery.
Usenet alt.abuse.recovery -
Usenet alt.abuse.transcendence -
Usenet alt.sexual.abuse.recovery -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 6:35:06 PM EDT -