become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sexual_Abuse/Survivors
Clergy Abuse Survivors
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Survival
- A resource for women survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
Adult Survivors of Child Abuse
- Provides information, materials and on-line e-meeting for Individual and group support program for adult survivors of physical, sexual or emotional child abuse or neglect.
- A non-profit organization, message board and chat room for rape, sexual abuse, and sexual assault survivors.
Art of Healing
- Established artist, Linda Ness, shares her many paintings about her journey of recovery.
- Self-help group for women survivors of incest providing online information and support via website, message board and email.
- Virtual support network for survivors of childhood sexual abuse, that encourages balance to the healing process through creativity, education and support.
The Black Sheep Chronicles
- Adult incest survivor's experiences with the aftermath of incest and how and why it affected her relationships with her entire family.
- A site dedicated to victims/survivors of sexual abuse and incest.
Chasing The Wind
- Poetry on sexual and physical abuse by a proud survivor.
Confronting Collusion in Churches
- This site offers a source of support for survivors, church leaders and survivor advocates struggling with clergy sexual abuse, domestic violence and incest.
Dancing In The Darkness
- Help and support for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. A safe place to share stories, hope and courage.
- Created for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. Includes a personal story, articles, poems, and links.
- Supportive community for survivors of all types of abuse. Library of resources on recovery, forums, chat rooms, and weekly hosted chats.
- A movement to end child sexual abuse in five generations through survivor leadership, community organization and public action.
- Healing Wounds is a safe haven dedicated to survivors, a forum to talk about their trauma's and to heal.
The Hope of Survivors
- Provides support, hope and encouragement for victims of clergy sexual abuse and misconduct.
I Am A Survivor Not A Victim
- A survivor shares her story of sexual abuse.
Inscriptions of Hope
- Newsletter of writings from survivors of childhood abuse.
- A non-profit online community center for abuse survivors providing anonymous discussions boards, chat rooms and other resources.
It Happened to Alexa Foundation
- A resource for victims of sexual assault to receive money to ease the burden of attending a criminal trial.
- Jane shares her experience of healing from childhood sexual abuse.
Jenny's Child Abuse Survivor Support
- Jenny shares her story and poetry and offers support to fellow survivors.
Journey to Healing
- Offers help and healing for sexual abuse, incest and rape victims.
The Lamplighter Movement
- A movement for victims of incest and child sexual abuse. Offers a recovery program for children and adults.
My Twisted Sukha
- This site deals with the effects of sexual abuse by a female perpetrator.
National Association for People Abused in Childhood ( NAPAC)
- NAPAC is a registered charity, which has been set up as a result of a key recommendation by the National Commission of Inquiry into the Prevention of Child Abuse.
Netter's Place - Abuse Survivor Links
- Offers links to different sites for abuse survivors seeking support and self help.
Pagan Survivors of Sexual Assault
- A Yahoo! group for membership to pagans, witches, and wiccan wanderers who are survivors of sexual assault or are friends and family members of pagan survivors of sexual assault.
- Provides a message board and chat room for survivors and their supporters.
- A personal experience of emotional, mental and sexual abuse.
- A site dedicated to the survivors of sexual abuse and incest. Provides practical info about sexual abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, quotes and fun links to nurture the child within.
- Survivor's story, message board, poetry and links to other resources.
Share Your Survival Story
- A web site where people can share their own personal stories of survival. Includes helpful links and other resources.
The Silver Braid Survivors of Sexual Exploitation
- Providing helpful information to those who have been victims of sexual exploitation.
Still Rising: A Resource for Survivors of Childhood Abuse
- Links to articles, websites, and chats covering the many aspects of abuse and its aftereffects.
- Survive is a registered voluntary organization that provides support and help to survivors of child sexual abuse.
- Information and support forum for any survivors of any type of abuse. Created by survivors for survivors.
- A support site, chat rooms, and resources for survivors of rape, incest, sexual abuse, or SRA.
Survivors Safe House
- A safe and secure site for survivors and victims of sexual abuse regardless of age or gender.
- A safe place of support and resources for survivors of abuse, sexual, mental or physical. Everyone is welcome regardless of gender.
- Provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused.
- This non-profit organization offers help and support for victims of sexual abuse by clergy.
- A site dedicated to sexual abuse survivors and their supporters. Share your story, poetry, art, and tips on recovery.
Usenet alt.abuse.recovery -
Usenet alt.abuse.transcendence -
Usenet alt.sexual.abuse.recovery -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 21:32:49 UTC -