the entire directory
only in Support_Groups/Sexual_Abuse
Open Directory - Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services
Society: Crime: Sex Offenses
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault
Society: Support Groups: Ritual Abuse
This category in other languages:
- Discussion and presentations of statistics on child abuse, especially child sexual abuse.
- Child protection and abuse prevention information.
Pat McClendon's Clinical Social Work
- Dissociative disorders, abuse issues, and other resources.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling (RASAC)
- Provides a telephone listening and support service for men and women in the UK affected by sexual violence. Provides a face-to-face counselling service in Winchester City Centre.
Ripple Back to Me
- A mailing list and online support group for survivors of rape, sexual abuse and incest.
Safer Society Foundation
- A national research, advocacy, and referral center on the prevention and treatment of sexual abuse.
Scarborough Sexual Assault Care Center
- Information on sexual assault, myths and facts, and community resources.
South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre
- Offering support to women and girls in South Essex, England, by promoting self-confidence, self-respect, physical and emotional well-being.
Survivors of Incest Anonymous
- 12-step, self-help recovery program modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous.
Trauma Treatment Manual
- Originally written for people working in the field with women survivors of rape in Bosnia, it can be used more broadly as a guide for helping anyone of either gender who has survived any kind of trauma.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:35:37 PM EDT -