become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subcultures/Lounge_Culture
Open Directory - Society: Subcultures: Lounge Culture
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles: 1950s Memorabilia
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Hawaiian
Shopping: Ethnic and Regional: Oceanian
The Atomic Lounge Show
- A tribute to vintage Vegas lounge acts and headliners, from Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones, Tony Orlando and others. Featuring husband and wife duo Johnny and Gin Atomic.
- An academic paper examining the re-emergence of lounge culture and the cocktail way of life.
The Daddy-os and the Swingers
- Elizabeth Weaver Engel's primer about swing and lounge culture from Mindjack Magazine.
The Dead Lounge
- A cocktail of gothic and lounge culture. Sit back, enjoy the kitsch, and find some recipes for classic and specialty cocktails.
The Fabulous Bud E. Luv
- Allows you to do all of the same things that you'd do in any Vegas lounge. You can buy drinks, listen to music, and shop for Bud E. Luv Show merchandise.
- Information on mid century modern inspired living, including modernism, the postwar period and 20th Century kitsch popular culture.
The Lounge Ring
- Web sites related to Ultra-lounge, cocktail, easy listening, space age pop, bachelor pad, jazz, original sixties soundtracks, and exotica music and culture.
Mr. Suave's Swingin' Cocktail Lounge
- A suave, swanky, virtual cocktail lounge for groovin' to jazz, pop, exotica and rock music.
The Roots of Lounge
- Home for Hepcats. Site offers a history of lounge music and related links.
The Swank Pad
- 1950's retro, including american homes, Speigel's fashions, signs, architecture, and music.
Tommy White Tie
- New York lounge and cocktail culture. Includes historical photos, virtual lounge, merchandise and information on local news and events.
Usenet alt.culture.lounge -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:16:29 AM EDT -