become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sex_Education/Abstinence-Only
Kids and Teens: Teen Life: Sexuality: Abstinence
Society: Issues: Education: Sex Education: Abstinence-Only
Choosing the Best
- Sex education program that motivates students through relationship education, refusal-skill coaching, character education, and parent-teen interviews.
- A non-profit that offers seminars promoting the benefits of abstinence before marriage.
The Forgotten Virtue
- A book dedicated to the curious teenager who wants to know more about sex. Sample chapters included.
- Teens and young adults share with their peers their decision to abstain from sex until marriage through panel presentations and four classroom curricula.
Heritage Community Services
- Provides information for teens and parents about abstinence, STDs and character curricula.
It's Great To Wait
- Information on sexual abstinence for parents and teens from the Florida Department of Health.
- Offers speeches and video clips about abstinence, responsibility and self discipline.
- Resources and strategies for the theory of abstinence and purity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2013 at 10:24:10 UTC -