become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Tennessee
Religion and Spirituality
Teachers and Centers
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Health: Fitness
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Society and Culture: Religion
12 South Yoga
- Nashville - Information on classes in the Iyengar yoga tradition. Also includes mailing list, question and answer and links to special events.
- Nashville studio offers group and private instruction with an active approach to yoga. Pictures of poses.
Better Bodies Yoga
- East Memphis - Studio offers various classes in different styles. Class descriptions, workshops, teacher training.
- Franklin - Bikram certified Hot Yoga studio. Gallery, testimonials, etiquette, personal training.
Bikram Yoga Memphis
- Bikram Yoga studio. Includes schedule, photo gallery, staff biographies.
- Chattanooga - Studio offers weekly classes in eight week sessions on Ashtanga or Iyengar style yoga.
- Memphis - Independent certified teacher. Schedule, reading list, philosophy.
EasternSun Yoga Studio
- Memphis - Studio offers Iyengar based classes and seminars for all levels, including prenatal, restorative, and private lessons.
Evergreen Yoga Center
- Memphis - Alignment-based hatha yoga as well as prenatal, postnatal, children's yoga classes and massage. Registration, workshops, class schedule.
Glowing Body Yoga Studio and Cafe
- Knoxville - Wide variety of yoga, Pilates, and meditation classes and instructors. Apparel, books, props, cafe.
Half Moon Yoga
- Franklin - Cool Springs yoga studio with classes for all levels, children's yoga, and massage. Photos, map, schedule.
- Knoxville - Yoga, pilates, qigong, massage and bodywork with Ryoko Suzuki.
Hot Yoga of Nashville
- Class schedule, contact and new student information, map, and testimonials.
Inner Sea Yoga
- Johnson City - Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative and Prenatal yoga classes. Class descriptions, schedule, related resources.
- Nashville - Guru Jaggi Vasudev offers yoga and meditation workshops. A non-profit organization.
Journeying Toward Wholeness
- Nashville - Yoga and Tai Chi classes, Breema bodywork. Scholarships, mudras, prison yoga.
Knoxville Yoga Center
- Iyengar-style hatha yoga. Class schedules and contact information.
Laughing Bodies Yoga and Pilates
- Crossville - Downtown studio offers Beginner Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Pilates classes, privates and retreats. Includes workshops, schedule, and FAQ.
- Chattanooga - Studio focused on massage and yoga. Group and private sessions available for all levels and interests.
- Johnson City - Classes guided by Jennifer Chisam, MS, RYT. Hatha yoga, meditation and pranayama.
Mountain Yoga & Healing
- Maryville - Anusara Yoga with Donna Marie Vigilante. Includes schedule, costs, and events.
One 2 Yoga
- Nashville studio offers Hatha yoga classes for all skill levels. Provides guidelines for practice, definitions, benefits, schedules and pricing.
- Knoxville - Sivananda yoga, restorative & gentle yoga, yoga for cancer support with Pam Bradshaw. Newsletter, schedule, maps, links.
- Nashville - Personal guidance with a Shaktipat Guru in a highly charged, spiritual atmosphere.
- Nashville - Vinyasa Flow Yoga studio in Green Hills offers classes for strength, stamina, and flexibility. Classes, workshops, privates, boutique.
Yoga Center of Jackson
- Offers several yoga styles plus meditation, tai chi and pilates. Includes schedule, photo gallery, and teacher training information.
Yoga Center of Nashville
- Jan Campbell, a certified Iyengar yoga teacher, offers group classes, workshops and teacher training.
- Nashville studio teaches Iyengar yoga classes for people of all ages. Workshops, yoga teacher education and certification.
Yoga Society of Nashville
- Resources include events, teacher directory, questions and answers, links and a monthly newsletter. For students and teachers.
- Nashville - Vinyasa flow, Anusara and yoga dance classes downtown.
Yoga with Lee
- In Nashville, Lebanon and Hermitage. Class schedules, monthly newsletter and a list of yoga resources.
Yoga with Shanti
- Knoxville - Chandra Bhala Yoga, teacher training, workshops, Qi-gong, energy healing, Thai-yoga therapy, meditation, kirtan, private sessions, community gatherings and event space.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2014 at 3:24:26 UTC -