become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Arizona
Religion and Spirituality
Teachers and Centers
5th Element Yoga, Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Classes, workshops, yoga therapy, and teacher training.
7 Centers Yoga Arts, Sedona
- Hatha yoga, kundalini, Tibetan rites, teacher training, retreats and events.
Arizona Power Yoga, Tucson
- Vinyasa yoga classes in the style and philosophy of Baron Baptiste.
Arizona Yoga Association
- A directory of news, events, teachers and classes concerning yoga in the state of Arizona.
Arizona Yoga with Jaap Kaur Khalsa, Mesa
- Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Beathwork, meditation, exercises, yoga sets, public and private yoga classes and yoga lessons including family yoga, children's yoga, gong meditations.
Bikram Yoga AZ, Scottsdale
- Class schedule, illustration of 26 poses.
Bikram Yoga College: Phoenix
- Schedule and fees of the Yoga classes offered.
Bill Mohler Yoga, San Francisco
- Classes in the Hatha Yoga tradition, practiced in a heated room.
Desert Song Yoga & Massage Center, Phoenix
- Classes include introductory, basics, intermediate, advanced, flow, prenatal, kids, and restorative. Workshops and special events. Teacher training. Essays to help you deepen your practice.
Diana Lang, Woodland Hills
- Yoga and meditation classes.
- Classes in Anusara, Ashtanga, and Hatha yoga. Schedules, descriptions, retreat information.
Heal Yourself Heal Your World Yoga, Apache Junction and Mesa
- Class schedule.
Holy Yoga, Phoenix
- Classes include flow, gentle, various levels.
Hot Yoga Workout Studio, Phoenix
- Schedule of hatha yoga classes, which take place in a heated room.
Inner Vision Yoga, Chandler
- Classes, workshops, and teacher training.
Joyful Yoga Studio, Chandler
- Schedule of classes, class descriptions, seminars and retreats, benefits of yoga.
Joyous Yoga, Gilbert/East Valley
- Ashtanga primary series, women's classes and beginner classes.
KosherYoga.net, Tujunga (Los Angeles)
- Iyengar yoga classes with a Jewish bent.
Laura Cornell, Oakland
- Kripalu Yoga classes, private yoga therapy sessions, workshops, and retreats.
Marcia Galleher, Bisbee and Sierra Vista
- Ongoing and series classes for various levels.
Monkey Wisdom Meditation and Yoga, Prescott
- Personalized, versatile meditation and yoga training.
Nandi Yoga, San Mateo
- Classes include Iyengar, flow, restorative. Workshops. Teacher profiles.
Now Power Yoga, Phoenix
- Workshops focusing on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Om Away from Home, Phoenix
- Schedule of classes, instructor profile.
- Description of Anusara yoga, schedule of classes, instructor profiles.
Priya Pilates & Fitness Sedona
- Class schedule and description, profiles of the trainers and directions.
Red Dragon Yoga, Mill Valley
- Bikram and power yoga classes.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Phoenix
- Yoga workshops and meditation.
Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa, Scottsdale and Tempe
- Kundalini yoga with breath, mantra, movement, meditation and gong meditations. Regular yoga classes and gong meditations with Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa. Chakra balancing.
- Classes in Hatha, Anusara, Phoenix Rising. Retreats, teacher training, articles.
Sumits Yoga, Scottsdale/Phoenix
- Styles include Bikram and Vinyasa, for all levels (beginner through advanced).
- Hatha yoga classes for all levels. The studio's philosophy is to offer yoga that is accessible and affordable to the entire community.
UC Berkeley - Physical Education Program
- Schedule of classes includes vinyasa yoga.
Yahweh Yoga Christian Yoga Teaching Academy, Chandler
- Classes, workshops and teacher training focus on a practice of yoga that is Christ-centered and enjoyed by all denominations of believers in Christ.
Yahweh Yoga, Chandler
- Yoga classes for all levels focus on physical and spiritual development.
Yoga 1 on 1, Tiburon
- Small group classes to help indvidualize the student's practice.
Yoga Connection, Tucson
- Hatha yoga and meditation for all levels; classes include prenatal, yoga for children, back care, and restoratives. Special events and workshops.
Yoga Deva, Gilbert
- Classes from beginner to advanced in styles including hot, power, flow, hatha, astanga and tantra yoga.
The Yoga Experience, Flagstaff
- Group yoga classes based primarily on the Anusara and Ashtanga Vinyasa systems.
Yoga For Golfers, Cave Creek
- Approach to enhancing golf performance, developed by Katherine Roberts. Includes workshops, training programs, DVDs and videos for both golfers and teaching professionals.
Yoga Life, Sedona
- Private and group yoga and meditation lessons in the tradition of Patanjali's ashtanga yoga.
Yoga Oasis, Tucson
- Variety of Hatha yoga styles from different traditions. Teacher biographies, events.
- Schedule of classes for all levels. Tips for practice. Frequently asked questions.
Yoga Pura, Phoenix
- Classes emphasize authentic yoga teachings for all levels (beginner to advanced), in styles from gentle to intense. Teacher training program.
Yoga Vida, Tucson
- Classes in the Bikram method.
Yoga Village, Scottsdale
- Class schedule, workshops and retreats.
Yoga with Jeanne, Orinda/Moraga
- Schedule of classes and workshops.
Zuda Yoga, Sacramento
- Vinyasa or power-style yoga classes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2015 at 5:35:11 UTC -