become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Arizona
Religion and Spirituality
Teachers and Centers
5th Element Yoga, Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Classes, workshops, yoga therapy, and teacher training.
7 Centers Yoga Arts, Sedona
- Hatha yoga, kundalini, Tibetan rites, teacher training, retreats and events.
Amber Williamson, Tarzana
- Raja vinyasa yoga classes and workshops.
Arizona Power Yoga, Tucson
- Vinyasa yoga classes in the style and philosophy of Baron Baptiste.
Arizona Yoga Association
- A directory of news, events, teachers and classes concerning yoga in the state of Arizona.
Arizona Yoga with Jaap Kaur Khalsa, Mesa
- Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Beathwork, meditation, exercises, yoga sets, public and private yoga classes and yoga lessons including family yoga, children's yoga, gong meditations.
Bikram Yoga College: Phoenix
- Schedule and fees of the Yoga classes offered.
Bikram Yoga Institute, Scottsdale
- Class schedule, illustration of 26 poses.
Bikram Yoga Paradise Valley
- Phoenix - Schedule and information on daily group Bikram yoga classes.
Bikram Yoga, Scottsdale
- Class schedule and information about Bikram yoga and its founder, Bikram Choudhury.
Bill Mohler Yoga, San Francisco
- Classes in the Hatha Yoga tradition, practiced in a heated room.
Desert Horse Yoga, Tucson
- Classes, private consultations and retreats in Peaceful Yoga, Yoga for Equestrians, Yoga with Horses for Healing Practitioners, Yoga of Relationship with your Animal Companions.
Desert Song Yoga & Massage Center, Phoenix
- Classes include introductory, basics, intermediate, advanced, flow, prenatal, kids, and restorative. Workshops and special events. Teacher training. Essays to help you deepen your practice.
Diana Lang, Woodland Hills
- Yoga and meditation classes.
- Classes in Anusara, Ashtanga, and Hatha yoga. Schedules, descriptions, retreat information.
Heal Yourself Heal Your World Yoga, Apache Junction and Mesa
- Class schedule.
Holy Yoga, Phoenix
- Classes include flow, gentle, various levels.
Hot Yoga Workout Studio, Phoenix
- Schedule of hatha yoga classes, which take place in a heated room.
Inner Vision Yoga, Chandler
- Classes, workshops, and teacher training.
Joyful Yoga Studio, Chandler
- Schedule of classes, class descriptions, seminars and retreats, benefits of yoga.
Joyous Yoga, Gilbert/East Valley
- Ashtanga primary series, women's classes and beginner classes.
KosherYoga.net, Tujunga (Los Angeles)
- Iyengar yoga classes with a Jewish bent.
La Jolla Yoga Center
- Schedule of classes in numerous styles, events and workshops. Teacher's training program.
Laura Cornell, Oakland
- Kripalu Yoga classes, private yoga therapy sessions, workshops, and retreats.
Marcia Galleher, Bisbee and Sierra Vista
- Ongoing and series classes for various levels.
Mind in Body, Burbank
- Group classes, workshops.
Monkey Wisdom Meditation and Yoga, Prescott
- Personalized, versatile meditation and yoga training.
Nandi Yoga, San Mateo
- Classes include Iyengar, flow, restorative. Workshops. Teacher profiles.
Now Power Yoga, Phoenix
- Workshops focusing on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Om Away from Home, Phoenix
- Schedule of classes, instructor profile.
- Description of Anusara yoga, schedule of classes, instructor profiles.
Priya Pilates & Fitness Sedona
- Class schedule and description, profiles of the trainers and directions.
Red Dragon Yoga, Mill Valley
- Bikram and power yoga classes.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Phoenix
- Yoga workshops and meditation.
Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa, Scottsdale and Tempe
- Kundalini yoga with breath, mantra, movement, meditation and gong meditations. Regular yoga classes and gong meditations with Sat Jiwan Singh Khalsa. Chakra balancing.
- Classes in Hatha, Anusara, Phoenix Rising. Retreats, teacher training, articles.
Sumits Yoga, Scottsdale/Phoenix
- Styles include Bikram and Vinyasa, for all levels (beginner through advanced).
- Hatha yoga classes for all levels. The studio's philosophy is to offer yoga that is accessible and affordable to the entire community.
UC Berkeley - Physical Education Program
- Schedule of classes includes vinyasa yoga.
Yahweh Yoga Christian Yoga Teaching Academy, Chandler
- Classes, workshops and teacher training focus on a practice of yoga that is Christ-centered and enjoyed by all denominations of believers in Christ.
Yahweh Yoga, Chandler
- Yoga classes for all levels focus on physical and spiritual development.
Yoga 1 on 1, Tiburon
- Small group classes to help indvidualize the student's practice.
Yoga Connection, Tucson
- Hatha yoga and meditation for all levels; classes include prenatal, yoga for children, back care, and restoratives. Special events and workshops.
Yoga Deva, Gilbert
- Classes from beginner to advanced in styles including hot, power, flow, hatha, astanga and tantra yoga.
The Yoga Experience, Flagstaff
- Group yoga classes based primarily on the Anusara and Ashtanga Vinyasa systems.
Yoga Flow, Tucson
- Variety of daily group yoga classes and ongoing workshops.
Yoga For Golfers, Cave Creek
- Approach to enhancing golf performance, developed by Katherine Roberts. Includes workshops, training programs, DVDs and videos for both golfers and teaching professionals.
Yoga Life, Sedona
- Private and group yoga and meditation lessons in the tradition of Patanjali's ashtanga yoga.
Yoga Oasis, Tucson
- Variety of Hatha yoga styles from different traditions. Teacher biographies, events.
- Schedule of classes for all levels. Tips for practice. Frequently asked questions.
Yoga Pura, Phoenix
- Classes emphasize authentic yoga teachings for all levels (beginner to advanced), in styles from gentle to intense. Teacher training program.
Yoga Vida, Tucson
- Classes in the Bikram method.
Yoga Village, Scottsdale
- Class schedule, workshops and retreats.
Yoga with Jeanne, Orinda/Moraga
- Schedule of classes and workshops.
Zuda Yoga, Sacramento
- Vinyasa or power-style yoga classes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 11:35:05 UTC -