become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teachers_and_Centers/Australia
Religion and Spirituality
Teachers and Centers
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Yoga: Teachers and Centers: Australia
Regional: Oceania: Australia: Health: Fitness
Acharya's Yoga and Meditation Center
- Offers Hatha Yoga classes and teachers training. Information on schedule and contents. Sydney.
Balwyn Yoga Centre
- Teaches physical or Iyengar Yoga. Timetable and contact details. Located in Melbourne.
Baulkham Hills Yoga Studio
- Sydney yoga centre offering 15 classes a week in Hatha, Iyengar and Astanga yoga, as well as homoeopathy, counselling and psychotherapy. Class timetable, map, contact details and newsletter.
Brisbane Yoga Studio
- Details of weekly classes, private tuition, corporate consultancy, yoga parties, and retreats.
Chandra Yoga Shala
- Offers gallery, courses, timetable and teacher profiles.
Corporate yoga in melbourne
- Mobile individual and group yoga classes held in workplaces around Melbourne. Information about benefits of yoga and contact details.
Dance of Life Yoga School
- Information on Yoga and dance classes, retreats and satsangs. Photos and biographies of instructors. Fitzroy, Melbourne.
Engadine Yoga Centre
- Yoga and Pilates class times. Includes brief explanation of different styles taught.
Epicentre Yoga Room
- Yoga classes and workshops at Epicentre, Byron Bay. Includes current timetable, a map and information about the different yoga styles and teachers.
Find Yoga Sydney
- A searchable listing of yoga classes and courses in Sydney, Australia.
Fremantle Yoga Centre
- Offers classes to suit all levels and body types. Information on styles and schedules.
Integral Yoga Academy of Australasia
- Based in South Australia. Provides information on Diploma of Integral Yoga Teaching courses and Yoga and Ayurveda Health Camps.
International Yoga Teachers' Association Inc
- Peak body of Australian yoga teachers. Introduction to yoga, directory of member classes, information on teacher training and membership information.
- Offers a holistic approach which includes Yoga and meditation classes along with women's courses.
North Sydney Yoga
- We teach the traditional Astanga Vinyasa Yoga method. Our teachers are passionate and dedicated practitioners.
- A dharma centre offering yoga and meditation classes in Cape Tribulation next to the Daintree Rainforest.
Satyananda Yoga Teachers' Association
- Class details and calendar of special events, as well as information about the Satyanada Yoga Teachers Association.
Seaside Yoga and Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultancy
- Yoga in the tradition of TKV Desikachar, classes and private instruction. Ayurveda cleansing retreats, seminars, private consultations. Located in Perth.
Siddha Yoga Meditation Australia
- A path of inner discovery and transformation, rooted in the ancient teachings of the Siddhas, is guided by Siddha Master Gurumayi Chidvilasananda. Based in Victoria.
- A studio in Crows Nest, Sydney. Classes are mainly of yoga postures.
Source Life Yoga
- Yoga centre in Sydney offering group, corporate and private classes, and yoga therapy.
- Offer Yoga classes and instruction in Perth WA. Information on courses and teachers.
Yoga Association of Victoria
- Yoga retreat centres, courses and classes, government accredited yoga education campuses.
Yoga in Australia
- Lists yoga centres in Australia.
- Conduct classes in Yoga asanas(postures) in Noosa, Queensland.
- Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Kids and Corporate Yoga classes in Perth's northern suburbs. Also courses in Eastern Philosophy.
Yoga To Go Centre of Health and Wellbeing.
- Yoga centre in Sydney, offering Astanga, dynamic Hatha, Iyengar, and pre-natal classes 6 days a week. Timetable and teacher profiles.
- Centre in Elsternwick, Victoria conducting a course of 26 postures (asanas) lasting 90 minutes.
Yoga West Natural Therapies Centre
- Hatha yoga classes for beginners, regulars and pre-natal, located in Parramatta, Sydney. Includes class timetable with guide to choosing the appropriate class level.
- Offers dynamic (vinyasa) and gentle yoga, corporate yoga, personal development workshops for staff and executives, prenatal and postnatal yoga, transformational breathing and meditation.
- Classes combining yoga and dance, taught by Lee Purdie from Byron Bay Australia. Includes class times and information relating to workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2013 at 11:24:07 UTC -