become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tantra/Kundalini
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Yoga: Paths: Karma: Tantra: Kundalini
This category in other languages:
3HO - Healthy Happy Holy Organization
- Information on Kundalini Yoga, and listings of events happening around the world.
Awakened Kundalini: Guidance From The Divine Within
- Information by Lawrence Edwards, Ph.D., expert on Kundalini and author. Includes meditation instructions and links to other resources.
- A description of the Chakras by Martin Moore, author of the book The Universal Mind and I.
- Articles, glossary, guide to spiritual teachers and resources, book lists and personal stories.
Historical Sources and Knowledge of Kundalini
- Kundalini as described by various historical sources, including Holy Koran and Bible, and by Gurus and Saints that were from different cultures all over the world: Adi Sankaracharya, Gyaneshwara, Guru Nanak Dev, Moses, Christ, Lao Tze, Lord Buddha. Also the page features "Experiences of Kundalini": an extract from "The Varieties of Religious Experience" by William James.
Introduction to Kundalini
- Kundalini awakening through meditation.
Kundalini - Energy of Creation
- An article by Susan Kramer on bringing the joyful kundalini into daily living.
- About handling of Kundalini awakening.
- Describes the systematic process of balancing Ida and Pingala, opening Sushumna, awakening Kundalini, and leading it to Sahasrara chakra. Includes graphic representations.
Kundalini Information & Kundalini Network
- A forum where different opinions and viewpoints available on the subject, can meet and interact, enabling further understanding of what contact with these energies implies.
Kundalini Yoga On-Line Classes
- On-line training course in Kundalini, videos and other resources, chakra chart, links.
Maa Kundalini, the Eleventh Avatar
- Explores a proposal by Dharmalankar Swamiji Radhikanand Saraswati that "aatma" is the eleventh avatar. Background information, ashram activities.
Transition Stress Management
- Training for the corporate environment based on Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:37:19 UTC -