the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Yoga
Religion and Spirituality
Retreats and Workshops
Teachers and Centers
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Enlightenment
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Hinduism
This category in other languages:
ABC of Yoga
- Information and news resource featuring articles on various aspects of Yoga.
Advanced Yoga Practices
- Lessons in the different aspects of Yoga.
Allexperts Yoga Q&A
- People with varying amounts of yoga experience offer to answer questions about yoga.
American Yoga Association
- Not-for-profit educational organization. Information on the philosophy and techniques of yoga, classes, books and tapes for sale.
- Thoughts on various aspects and branches of yoga, brief biographies of several spiritual leaders.
- A system based on Hatha Yoga founded by John Friend. Information on the Yoga, its philosophy, teachers, and centers.
Eight Lectures on Yoga by Aleister Crowley
- Transcripts of eight one-hour lectures on the subject of Yoga, including theories, practices, and his experiences. Consists of two sections: Yoga for Yahoos and Yoga for Yellowbellies.
Evolution of the Divine Living
- An e-book based on the works of Sri Aurobindo, Mirra Alfassa and Ilse Middendorf.
- Offering free online books concerning meditation, spirituality and literature.
Introduction to Yoga
- Brief articles on Yoga, its definition and nature, school of thoughts, scientific method, and practice.
- Laya Yoga is a practical art of meditation and contemplation based on the ancient knowledge relating to chakras (energy centres). Information on the concepts and practice.
- English translations of lectures by Vladimir Ivanovich Orlov on Yoga and religious mysticism.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation
- Offers meditation resources including articles, video, music and an online course.
- Includes information on Yoga philosophy, and the practice and benefits of postures, meditation and breathing.
- A system of yoga developed by Swami Satyananda Saraswati and his lineage, which incorporates practices derived from ancient and traditional sources.
Time: The Power Of Yoga
- An article from Time magazine about Yoga in general.
Wellness for Body and Soul
- Extensive reference site focuses on yoga philosophy (primarily Kriya), masters and practices. Also offers free yoga software, teacher directory, links to a wide range of resources, books and videos for sale.
A World of Yoga
- Site by Ramakrishna Ananda (Graham Ledgerwood) provides overviews to many aspects of Yoga and its practice.
- Articles on Yoga and translations of Yoga sutras. Includes writings on Asanas, Kriyas and Pranayama.
Yoga for Beginners
- Information for beginning Yoga practitioners including a list of books, tapes, and websites.
- Forum for discussion about Yoga.
- An exploration of yoga and related subjects such as breathing and meditation.
- Offers information on the practice of yoga. Includes free yoga video downloads and uses flash animation to show yoga moves.
Yoga Supersite on Holisticonline.com
- Yoga reference covers branches and philosophy, health benefits, practices, beginner's guide.
The Yoga Vasistha
- Excerpts from Swami Venkatesananda's translation of Vasistha's Yoga.
Yoga Vidya Dham: Nasik, India
- A non profit organization imparting Yoga education to all sections of the society. Articles on Yoga and schedule of courses conducted.
- Introduction to Yoga history and practice (asanas and pranayama), downloadable music, teacher finder, products for sale. [May not work in some browsers]
Usenet alt.yoga -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2016 at 6:15:39 UTC -