become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Camps_and_Conferences
Religion and Spirituality
Unitarianism and Universalism
Camps and Conferences
Council of UU Camps and Conferences CU2C2
- CU2C2 member camps and retreats for youth, adults, families, and congregations are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Links to information for camps and conferences without their own web pages as well as information on retreats and resources for camp and conference leaders.
Adult Midwest UU Singles Enrichment
- Sponsors gatherings in Saugatuck, MI and Williams Bay, WI; includes registration form, details on activities, and prices.
The Barton Center for Diabetes Education
- A summer camp program for girls with diabetes, founded in 1921 by the Association of Universalist Women (AUW). Program information, schedules, as well as extensive information about diabetes is available.
Bayside Unitarian Universalist Summer Camp
- Held annually at the George Williams Conference Center on Lake Geneva, Wisconsin the third week of July. Open to singles and families of all configurations and traditions. Offers activities for adults and children. Includes dates, rates, and registration form.
deBenneville Pines Camp & Conference Center
- Calendar of events, photos, description of the facilities and map with driving directions.
- UU camp and conference center on the Maine coast
International Affairs Conference at Star Island
- Annual conference week addresses international issues. It includes workshops on art, writing, yoga, youth programs for toddlers to teens, chapel services and personal renewal activities.
Midwest Unitarian Universalist Summer Assembly
- Annual gathering of UUs for fun, education and spiritual development.
Mountain Retreat and Learning Centers
- Independent affiliate of the Unitarian Universalist Association located near Highlands. Hosts diverse groups, retreats and events; provides youth, adult, and family camps and programs, and leadership training. Programs, schedule, and registration forms.
Murray Grove Retreat and Conference Center
- UU conference center at the New Jersey shore, at the site of John Murray's arrival in America
Ohio-Meadville District Summer Institute
- Annual UU summer conference at Kenyon College in Ohio
- UU camp and conference center in central Mass.
- A UU summer camp for adults, at a breathtaking site right on the dunes of Lake Michigan.
SAWUURA - Sierra Ancha Wilderness Unitarian Universalist Religious Association
- UU wilderness camp in Arizona. Description, pictures, schedule, and guidelines.
Shelter Neck Unitarian Universalist Camp
- Rustic UU camp in rural southeastern North Carolina
Sophia Fahs Camp
- UU Religious Education camp on Shelter Island N.Y. in August, for grades 3-12
Southeast Winter Institute in Miami (FL)
- SWIM is a Unitarian Universalist Retreat and Family Camp for All Ages which is held in Miami from December 26th through January 1st every year.
Southwest Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute
- An annual extended family gathering at Lake Texoma State Park and Resort, Oklahoma.
Star Island All Star I Family Conference
- Family conference held every July. Site has contact information and reading list
Star Island Conference on the Arts Home Page
- Star Island Conference On The Arts, an adult conference provides opportunities to develop your creative energies in photography, writing, dance, drama, music, and visual arts.
Star Island Life on a Star Conferences
- Family conference weeks held each August on Star Island in the Isles of Shoals
Star Island Religious & Educational Conference Center
- Religious and educational conferences amidst the natural beauty of an island off the coast of Portsmouth, NH.
Star Island Religious Education Week
- RE Week is designed to meet the professional and personal needs of those new to and experienced in UU Religious Education. Professional and lay leaders in Religious Education, Ministers and Ministerial Candidates will find this week especially fruitful.
Star Island Young Adults Conference
- Annual conference each June for young adults
- A week-long UU conference every July in Virginia's Appalachian Mountains. Includes family, workshops, nature, and spirituality.
- A UU religious and educational retreat facility near Kerrville, Texas. The mission of the Center is to serve as a facility for religious retreats and educational programs.
- A Unitarian Universalist Camp and Retreat Center located in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, Unirondack provides environments that inspire people to explore responsible roles in the Web of Life through physical, mental and spiritual challenges.
UU Mid-Atlantic Community
- Annual intergenerational summer conference in Pennsylvania
Western UU Life Festival
- Annual UU conference for families and singles at Ghost Ranch in northern New Mexico
Camps and Conferences
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 21, 2013 at 9:43:29 UTC -