become an editor
the entire directory
only in Unitarianism_and_Universalism/Districts
Religion and Spirituality
Unitarianism and Universalism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Unitarianism and Universalism: Congregations
- Serves congregations in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Central Midwest District
- Serves congregations in Illinois, southwest Michigan, upper Michigan, eastern Missouri, eastern Wisconsin, and upper western Indiana.
Clara Barton and Massachusetts Bay Districts
- Serves congregations in Connecticut and western and central Massachusetts.
- Serves congregations in Michigan (except southwest and upper Michigan); Indiana, Kentucky, and western Ohio.
Joseph Priestley District
- Serves congregations in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and northern Virginia.
Metropolitan New York District
- Serves congregations in metropolitan New York City and northern New Jersey.
Mountain Desert District
- Serves congregations in Colorado, eastern Idaho, Montana, western Nebraska, New Mexico, western South Dakota, western Texas, and Utah.
Northern New England District
- Serves congregations in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Serves congregations in most of Ohio, western Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Pacific Central District
- Serves congregations in northern California, Hawaii, and northern Nevada.
Pacific Northwest District
- Serves congregations in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington State.
Prairie Star District
- Serves approximately 70 congregations in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Unitarian Universalist Urban Ministry
- Boston, Massachusetts coalition. Newsletter, list of member churches, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 6:24:05 UTC -