become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sikhism/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Sikh Martial Arts
Society: Organizations: Religious
Akhand Keertanee Jathaa
- Information about the organization, updated with upcoming and past programs, books and literature.
Basingstoke Sikh Society
- Sikh community in the heart of Hampshire, UK.
The Central Gurdwara (Khalsa Jatha) London
- The oldest established Sikh place of worship in Europe.
- Historical Institution imparting the knowledge and lifestyle of Gurmat.
Global Sikh Studies
- Non-Profit service providing selfless devotion to the authentic cause of spreading the message of Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
Gurmat Studies Foundation
- Preaching Sikhism in the English language to close the generational gap between the youth and elders of the Sikh community.
Gursewa Charitable Society
- Organization based in Ontario, Canada, aiming is to preach and advance the teachings of the Sikh faith and the religious tenets and culture associated with the Sikh faith.
Guru Gobind Singh Children's Foundation
- Carrying out work in the Spirit of the Sikh Gurus, with focus on Children.
Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle
- A non-political, academic, cultural and socio-religious organization for inculcation of moral and ethical values amongst the youth.
Guru Nanak Academy, Surrey, BC, Canada
- Offer classes in Gurbani meanings, Sikh history, Gurmukhi and Punjabi, Kirtan, Tabla, and Santhiya, as well as the Sikh martial arts.
International Institute of Gurmat Studies (IIGS)
- Describes activities and charter of this religious organization serving the Sikh community.
- Strengthening the spiritual lives of Sikh Women around the globe in a challenging, motivating, and exciting environment.
Khalistan - New Global Reality
- Sikh Nation cyber-site, projecting the vision of the future for The Khalsa Panth into the next millennium. Daily news from Khalistan, other political information and history.
- An international relief work organization to assist victims in disaster situations, founded on the Sikh concept of seva (selfless service).
The Nanakshahi Trust
- Research and action organization dedicated to creating awareness of Sikh culture through various avenues.
Network of Sikh Organisations UK
- Linking more than 90 UK Gurdwaras and other UK Sikh organisations in active cooperation to enhance the image and understanding of Sikhism in the UK.
- Sharing events and knowledge about Sikhs living in Northampton.
Raj Academy of Asian Music
- Raj Academy is forged by the musical traditions handed down by the Great Sikh Gurus and other Great Masters of Indian Classical Music.
Retired Sikhs - The Experienced People
- You have practical and valuable experience earned during your lifetime. Why let it go waste just because you are retired from a job?
Sant Balbir Singh
- Information about Nirmal Kutiya movement.
Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee - SGPC
- Official website of the Committee. Provides announcements and news from Akal Takht and information on the religion.
Sikh Awareness Society
- The Sikh Awareness Society is a community based, non profit organization that provides information, education and support services for the Sikhs in the UK.
- Safeguarding the civil and human rights of all citizens as well as promoting the Sikh identity.
Sikh Community & Youth Service (SCYS) Nottingham
- SCYS is a charity formed with a purpose to serve the needs of the Sikh Youth and Community.
Sikh Council on Religion and Education
- Faith-based non-profit organization dedicated to creating awareness of the Sikh religion.
Sikh Education Council
- Devoted to enhancing the human spirit for the benefit of mankind through education of The Sikh Way.
The Sikh Foundation
- Founded in 1967 to promote the heritage and future of Sikhism. It is a non-profit and non-political charitable organization. Good resource for Sikh art and educational books.
Sikh Help Line
- The Sikh Helpline is a confidential telephone counselling and email inquiry service where you can get help and obtain information on Sikhism and cultural issues.
Sikh Missionary Society (U.K.)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Sikh religion, culture and history.
Sikh Naujawan Academy
- Providing support and help for troubled youngsters who need help.
Sikh Naujawan Sabha Malaysia (SNSM)
- Organizing various religious, social and cultural programs throughout Malaysia.
Sikh Society of Minnesota
- Sikh Society of Minnesota, Gurdwara Sahib.
- Public service based on the basic Sikh principles of sharing, inclusiveness, community, and public service.
Sikhs In Scotland
- Web portal for Scotlands Sikh Community.
- Helps to transform underprivileged and minority communities and individuals into informed and vibrant members of society through civic, educational and personal development programs, by fostering active participation in social and economic activity.
World Sikh Council
- A representative body of the Sikh Institutions of America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 4:38:53 UTC -