become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shamanism/Contemporary_Shamanism
Religion and Spirituality
- Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits. Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Circle of the Living Earth
- A shamanic educational and healing congregation.
Circle of the Sacred Earth
- A shamanic church founded in 1990 offering religious ceremonies both traditional and non-traditional, spiritual healing, and training in shamanism. Ministers are in 20+ states and 6 foreign countries.
Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society
- A metis organization, DTMMS offers opportunities for ceremony, healing and the study of shamanism through books, tapes, workshops and articles related to the Sweet Medicine SunDance Path.
Four Winds Society, Inc.
- Classes and in-depth training programs in Inka shamanism.
FoxFire Institute of Shamanic Studies
- School of experiential Shamanism, healing arts and traditional medicine. Articles, links and a mailing list.
Heal Your Life Today Through Spirit Quest
- Take the Native American approach to healing your life. Spirit Quest, the Native American way for getting in touch with your destiny, can help you.
The Hollow Bone
- Workshops about Shamanism in Wisconsin, beginner to advanced levels.
Howard G. Charing
- Features articles, workshop and course listings, and links to other sites.
The International School of Shamanism
- Information on Shamanism; also group meeting and instruction details. Based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Spiritual counselor and shamanic practitioner. Offers certification courses and one-on-one mentoring.
- Shamanic journey classes, workshops and information that encourages connection to one's intuition and personal spirit world. Offers at home study.
- Shamanism Ireland offers training courses in the healing journey of Celtic shamanic practice.
Society of Celtic Shamans
- Dedicated to reconstructing the shamanic practices of the Celts.
Teachings of the Flowering Mountain
- Spiritual activist and author Martín Prechtel organizes writing workshops and conferences to help people build and maintain their community through ritual.
- Workshops and classes in standing and sitting meditation, chi gung and nei gung, taoist and indian yoga and a series of remarkable shamanic workshops in the toltec tradition.
Twin Flame Foundation
- The co-creation of Donna TalkingLeaves and Mats Aguila. Since 1988 their dedication to healing the "separation of body and mind, substance and spirit" has been the catalyst for their work.
Walking With The Moon
- An interesting collection of stories and articles on the nature of shamanism and its practice in the contemporary world.
- A non-profit organization devoted to education about shamanism and to the creation of innovative projects aimed at the preservation of indigenous healing methods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 12, 2014 at 14:32:55 UTC -