become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Personal_Pages
Religion and Spirituality
Church of Scientology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Personal Pages
365 Days of Mackenzie
- Proud father dotes on his baby girl and shares tips on how he and his wife use Scientology to raise a happy, healthy child.
- A personal weblog of a Scientologist with a career in the aerospace industry.
The Alf Blog
- A personal weblog that offers many opinions about the world at large and recommends specific Scientology references to read.
- Poet, artist and dancer, Alice tells of her purpose to awaken the creative spirit in all children and children of every age, and how Scientology has helped her.
Blog No Michi
- A Scientologist comments on current events and his religion, and recommends various sites on various subjects.
Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
- Personal Weblog focuses on the subject of Dianetics.
Do The Right Thing
- A web log where a Scientologist presents his ideas including how he uses his religion in his daily life.
- Whimsical website of an artist (and his dogs). Doug also shares how he has used Scientology to help people for thirty years.
Engineering a New World
- The personal web log of a Volunteer Minister and Scientologist computer professional that covers a range of topics.
FPM: A Scientology Network Engineer's Blog
- A personal web log of a Scientologist IT professional that covers many of the activities of Volunteer Ministers and other Church activities.
- A personal weblog covering a wide variety of current news and topics in the Scientology community.
Good News Blog
- Betsy writes about her interests, beliefs and good news of all kinds, with an emphasis on Scientology information.
Humanitarians - People helping Others
- A Scientologist shares her views about the humanitarian and community involvement activities of her church.
- Homeschooling mom talks about Scientology and her kids and offers help to other parents.
- Describes her interests, causes, career and what she has gotten from Scientology.
Jim & Tamra Meskimen
- Husband and wife actors, active on the L.A. improv scene. Biographies and resumés, current projects, information on their improvisational theatre company and cartoon captioning contest.
- Aleksey Tsalolikhin's personal weblog about his journey in Scientology.
My Church of Scientology Blog
- Information on Church events, personalities, news and activities.
My Scientology Blog
- Grahame, a Scientologist for 20 years, shares his thoughts on the subject.
PB & J
- The Beckers tell how they met and married at the Church of Scientology.
Random Religious News (Scientology and Else)
- A personal weblog providing commentary on Scientology and other religious news events.
Sandy's Good News
- A personal blog of a Scientologist with her take on the issues of the day, and her ideas and personal goals.
Scientology in Clearwater
- A personal weblog including news about Scientology activities in Clearwater.
- Valerie describes her life, comments about current events and provides insights into her experiences as a Scientologist.
Scientology Organizations Around the World
- A Scientologist shares his personal experiences of all the different Scientology Church he has visited over the years. Includes some 3D maps and photographs.
Steve's Home at the Schönherz Dormitory
- Personal web site of István Szaniszló, a member of the Sea Organization.
- A very entertaining personal site of a Scientologist and successful artist from Italy.
- A personal weblog of a Scientologist that explores a personal range of interests and discusses various topics about Scientology.
Welcome to My World
- Web log about Scientology events and activities.
What Strikes My Fancy
- A personal web log from a Scientologist covering a wide range of topics about church activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2016 at 4:43:51 UTC -