become an editor
the entire directory
only in Church_of_Scientology/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Church of Scientology
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Scientology: Church of Scientology: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Religious
This category in other languages:
Church of Scientology International European Public Affairs and Human Rights Office
- Information about the Church's new European public affairs office in Brussels. Site features information about human rights and social betterment programs, tour, publications, information on office executives.
Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- A non-profit public benefit organization that investigates and exposes psychiatric violations of human rights and is dedicated solely to eradicating mental health abuse. Includes information on current activities and publications.
Flag Service Organization
- Describes the services and activities offered by the Flag Land Base, the spiritual headquarters in Clearwater, Florida. Community news and events, virtual tour of the church, on-line bookstore.
International Association of Scientologists
- Describes the association and its programs to protect Scientology, and support education, drug prevention and rehabilitation and freedom of religion around the world.
Religious Technology Center
- An overview that discusses the Religious Technology Center as holder of the trademarks of Dianetics and Scientology and its relationship to the remainder of the Church. Provides an online form to report matters of R.T.C. concern.
World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE)
- With the purpose of helping groups in the public and private sectors through the administrative technology of Scientology founder, L. Ron Hubbard. Includes information on the Hubbard College of Administration, its curriculum, material, successful applications and testimonials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:45:04 PM EST -