become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Religious_Tolerance
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Tolerance
Intolerance of Scientology
Race, Ethnic, and Religious Relations
Society: Issues: Church-State Relations
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Ecumenism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Interfaith
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views
This category in other languages:
Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- Having three main purposes: to disseminate accurate religious information, to expose religious fraud, hatred and misinformation, and to disseminate information on "hot" religious topics.
Center For Reduction of Religious-Based Conflict
- Works to reduce religious-based conflict by publicizing its costs to the world, its causes, and by offering long-term solutions.
Council for America's First Freedom
- Council for America's First Freedom, promoting religious liberty worldwide, based upon Thomas Jefferson papers.
- Social activists' web portal, with over 1,000 external links, discussion form, and pages devoted to areas from Art to World History, all relating to religious tolerance and the beginnings of religious belief.
Forum 18 News Service
- Christian initiative to report on threats and actions against the religious freedom of all people, regardless of their religious affiliation.
I.S.A. - International Satsang Association
- Promoting open access to spiritual resources. The Satsang aims to be "Open Space" where all traditions and authentic ways of spiritual practice are respected.
International Association for Religious Freedom
- Describes organization and provides compiled data detailing worldwide religious freedom.
One World Insight
- Non-profit group promoting religious tolerance and commonalities through compassion and education.
- Comparison of the sacred texts of various religions on a variety of subjects. Focusing on the commonality between all traditions.
- "The greatest wounds in human history, the greatest injustices, have not happened through the acts of some individual perpetrator; rather through the institutions, systems, philosophies, cultures, religions and governments of humankind."
- Project supporting the equitable representation of religion in the media and academia. Includes examples of misrepresentation, statement of purpose and links to related resources.
The Corrymeela Community
- Almost 30 years of reconciliation work between Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland. Includes timelines, recent information, articles and links to more information.
The Joy of Sects
- Devoted to showing the commonality among the world's religious traditions.
The Religious Freedom Page
- Inquiry and investigation of religious freedom in the United States and around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 6:39:00 PM EST -