become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Religious_Movements/Scientology
Religion and Spirituality
New Religious Movements
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Studies: New Religious Movements: Scientology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views: Scientology
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Scientology
The Church of Scientology
- A study on the Church of Scientology by the Chair of the Department of Study of Religions, University of Helsinki and the Executive Chief of the Foreigners' Office of the City of Tampere, Finland.
The Church of Scientology as a movement of a new age in the world
- Josef Wolf looks into various Scientology beliefs, and how Scientology compares with other new and mainstream religions.
Is Scientology a Religion?
- Dr. Alan W. Black examines Scientology against "seven dimensions of religion" and finds all to be present in it.
The Religious Status of Scientology
- An analysis of the religious nature of Scientology by Dr.Gary D. Bouma, sociologist of religion.
Scientology A Comparison with Religions of the East and West
- A comparison of the Church of Scientology against certain criteria to determine whether or not it is a religion, presented by Per-Arne Berglie, Professor of History of Religion, University of Stockholm.
Scientology, a New Religion
- Dr. Herbert Richardson summarizes a study he did of the Church of Scientology and why it should be classified as a religion.
Scientology, Social Science and the Definition of Religion
- An expertise by James A. Beckford, Ph.D.University of Warwick, England, outlining the religious traditions of Scientology and its parallels to the Hindu and Buddhist religions.
Scientology: A New Religion
- A short study on the religious nature of Scientology, by Dr. Samuel S. Hill.
Scientology: A Way of Spiritual Self-Identification
- An analysis of the Scientology religion by Michael A. Sivertsev, expert adviser on international matters to the Committee of the Russian Federation
A Short Study of the Scientology Religion
- J. Gordon Melton's study and findings on the Church of Scientology.
Scientology - Is This a Religion?
- By Steven A. Kent. Revised version of a presentation given to 27th Deutscher Evangelischer Kirchentag. Argues that Scientology is a multifaceted transnational having religion as only one component. (June 30, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2012 at 9:35:04 UTC -