become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religious_Studies/K-12
Religion and Spirituality
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Pastoral Resources: Children's Ministry
- Deals with religious education in England and Wales. Offers papers on the law, a debate with John Hull, comment on QCA, and other resources for parents and teachers involved in secondary RE.
- Resources for teaching the Five Strands approach to religious and values education in Australia. Includes commentary on the development of the Five Strands, a list of schools involved, and teaching units available for download.
National Association of Teachers of Religious Education
- UK subject teacher association for RE professionals in primary and secondary schools and higher education. Includes news and Resource magazine articles for download.
The Parrotfish Company
- Multicultural and religious resources for use in schools and other educational settings, also photographs, children's workshops and in service training for teachers.
RE Today Online
- Resources to support the teaching of the major world faiths in religious education. Includes details of forthcoming training courses in the UK.
- Resources for teaching about Christianity in Religious Education, suitable for Key Stages 1 to 4. Includes worksheets and resources for students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:37:46 UTC -