become an editor
the entire directory
only in Webweaving/Mailing_Lists
Religion and Spirituality
- This is a list for seekers to discuss Western Mystery Traditions.
- Friendly pagan mailing list, bringing the Australian pagan community together.
Eos Goddess of Dawn Worship
- Discuss primeval and primordial Great Triple Goddess.
Gerina Dunwich's Cauldron
- An open forum for Witches, Pagans and magickal folks from all traditions and walks of life. Message board, chat room, photo albums, and links.
Lorain County Witches
- For Pagans in the Lorain County, Ohio area. Many activities offline also.
- This list is for non-wiccan pagans to get together and discuss paganism, life, love, and generally chat with each other.
- The pagan-clergy mailing list was created to give pagan and heathen clergyfolk a place for information exchange and support. Topics relating to living and working as a clergyperson are considered fair game, as are general discussions of apologetics, polytheology, pastoral care and counseling, ritual development and presentation, training programs, legal concerns, and leadership issues.
The Pagan Love Nest
- Pagan singles and discussion.
Pagan Parenting List
- For Pagan parents seeking support, advice, laughter, and whatever else they might need.
Pagan Pathways Community
- A mixed mystery tradition and wiccan community.
- A study list and a Buddy/Mentor system where you may find a Buddy, StudyBuddy or Mentor for personal discussion, either in real life or via email.
- Every month we discuss one Deity. We attempt to gain insight and spirituality from our Gods/Goddesses myths and symbols. For beginners and advanced practitioners.
- A place for polyamorous Pagans to come for discussion.
- eList to facilitate information exchange, support, and networking among the members of reconstructionist religions. Reconstructionists are defined as those practicing religions derived from ancient (pre-Christian) faiths whose historical progress was interrupted by conversion, and which are currently being revived.
- Mailing list for the SilverMist tradition. A wiccan-pagan tradition with an online coven.
Temple of Athena
- This list is for all Sons and Daughters of the Goddess as she manifests as either Minerva,The Morrigan, Danu, Brigid or as Athena. It is a place for them to Gather as they head her call to remember.
UK Solo Wiccans
- For those interested and practising Wicca. Targeted for UK residents, but open to all.
- A friendly, open group that welcomes all Wiccans and pagans alike.
Wine And Cakes
- An open list for Pagans and other heathens who share a passion for cooking, brewing, feasting, and the social joys that can only be expressed over broken bread. Here they share recipes, ideas, suggestions, resources, and other anecdotes.
- Spellcrafting, occult systems, witchcraft as a religion and way of life. Any topic that has to do with witchcraft in the widest sense of the word.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 8:40:32 UTC -