become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pagan/Parenting
Religion and Spirituality
Home: Family: Parenting
The Child's Grove
- Lessons for the 3-5 year old range on the moons and sabbats.
- Offers holiday recipes, book reviews, interactive areas, and humor. Also a networking forum for Chicago Pagan Parents.
Indiana Pagan Parents
- It is open to anyone interested in raising kids in a Pagan environment. In this group they talk about crafts, homeschooling, how to explain different aspects of Paganism to kids, and also post events going on in Indiana.
- Stories for pagan youth, each associated with a different pagan holiday.
Mamawitch's Pagan Parenting Page
- Projects for toddlers and school age children, book, movie and game reviews, musings on parenting, family Book of Shadows, birth stories. Updated for every sabbat.
Mother Crowe's Magickal Meadow
- Resources for parents and children, pagan and nonpagan families.
The Pagan and Wiccan Parenting Page
- Activities, crafts, recipes, books, stories, songs, and chants for Pagan and Wiccan children and families. Includes special features on the major holidays.
Paganism As A Way Of Life
- Designed to be a resource and inspiration to all pagan regardless of their religion. It is a site about living pagan and parenting as well as homeschooling as a pagan parent.
- Providing Pagan parents with educational, community-building, family-oriented, spiritual-related articles, activities and other parenting resources for modern Pagan families.
Witchcraft and Parenting in the Modern Age
- From the Witches Voice. Several different articles about pagan parenting. Good list of links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 14:05:08 UTC -