become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Activism
Religion and Spirituality
Witches Against Religious Discrimination
- A UK organization promoting awareness and acceptance of Paganism in Europe and the world.
Alternative Religions Educational Network
- A campaign against discrimination of Wiccans and Pagans.
Bay Area Pagan Assemblies
- A non-profit organization based in San Francisco, dedicated to providing services to the Pagan community while promoting Pagan religious freedom, and to facilitate the practice of Paganism.
Earth Religions Assistance
- Index of resources for practitioners of Earth religions who are experiencing religious discrimination.
Gardens of Avalon III
- A gathering place for pagans and those of alternative lifestyles, with the primary intent of exposing and fighting local and institutionalized prejudices against the same. Our "Watchtower" section provides links, activities, and a section on exposed prejudice.
The International Pagan Pride Project Website
- The Pagan Pride Project fosters pride in Pagan identity by hosting public Pagan rituals to honor the Autumn Equinox. Pagans, Wiccans, Witches, Druids, Asatru, Mages and other members of earth-based, neoclassical, or magickal spiritual paths gather to support charity and educate the public about Pagan religions.
Lady Liberty League
- News and updates from a Pagan activism organization.
Pagan Awareness Network Australia
- Australian organization for promoting truth about what pagans are and what they really do.
People Against Offensive Pagan Definitions
- This is a petition to demand that dictionaries provide accurate pagan/ witch/ non-christian definitions.
SF Bay Area Pagan Pride Day.
- Official information site for the San Francisco Bay Area Pagan Pride Day event, being held September 14th, 2002. Information for Volunteers, Vendors, Speakers, and Organizers can be found here also.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 6:15:04 UTC -