become an editor
the entire directory
only in Literature/Classical_Historians
Religion and Spirituality
The Anglo-Saxon Chronicles
- Complete modern English translation published by the Online Medieval and Classical Library (OMACL).
The Danish History, Books I - IX
- Originally written in Latin in the early years of the 13th Century A.D. by the Danish historian Saxo Gramaticus, translated to English by Oliver Elton.
Ertha, the Germanic Earth Goddess
- By Tacitus, excerp from "The Works of Tacitus", The Oxford Translation.
Heimskringla - The Chronicles of the Kings of Norway
- Originally written in Old Norse, 1225 A.D., by the poet and historian Snorri Sturluson. English translation by Samuel Laing (London, 1844).
Jordanes - The Origin and Deeds of the Goths
- Translated by Charles C. Mierow. Full e-text.
Tacitus on Germany
- Project Gutenberg e-text. Translated by Thomas Gordon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 11:00:35 UTC -