become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asatru/Literature
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Folklore: Literature
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Pagan: Arts and Entertainment: Literature
The Anglo-Saxon Dooms, 560-975
- Presented by Oliver J. Thatcher in "The Library of Original Sources". This text is part of the Internet Medieval Source Book.
Gambara and the Longbeards
- Abstracted from Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, Deutsche Sagen. One of the few ancient stories about Germanic gods to survive outside of Scandinavia.
In the Days of Giants
- A Book of Norse Tales, by Abbie Farwell Brown. E-text by the Baldwin Project.
- Old Icelandic texts, primarily Eddaic and Skaldic poetry, with English translations, concordances, and commentaries.
Norse Stories Retold from the Eddas
- By Hamilton Wright Mabie, e-texts by the Baldwin project.
Odin´s Gift - Norse Heathen Poetry Forum
- Growing collection of today´s Asatru poetry. Artwork, related classical poems, links to heathen poetry sites, tips for writing and publishing. Submissions welcome.
Old Norse e-texts
- A collection of Sophus Bugge´s transcription of Sæmundur Edda in Icelandic.
- Icelandic medieval literature online from Cornell Library.
Teutonic Myth and Legend
- by Donald A. Mackenzie. An Introduction to the Eddas and Sagas, Beowulf, The Nibelungenlied and other mythology.
Thematic Entries to Project Runeberg
- This page is an attempt to give an organised overview of those works in Project Runeberg's archives that captures, represents, or describes aspects of Nordic traditions.
The Visigothic Code: Forum Iudicum
- The Law Code of the Visigoths of Spain. In translation with a helpful preface.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2014 at 22:34:33 UTC -