become an editor
the entire directory
only in Opposing_Views/Cults
Religion and Spirituality
Christian Counter-cult Info
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services
Health: Mental Health: Psychological Abuse
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social: Persuasion and Social Influence: Brainwashing
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views: Anti-Cult
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Opposing Views: Religious Communities
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Religious Studies: New Religious Movements
This category in other languages:
Allen Tate Wood
- Essays, articles, book reviews, reading lists and reference links on cults and addiction.
Cult Apologist FAQ
- Exposing the cults' willing defenders, their "arguments," and investigating their motives.
Cult Information Centre
- An educational charity providing advice and information for victims of cults, their families and friends, researchers and the media.
Cults 'R Us Hit List
- Killer cults are usually led by charismatic megalomaniacs.
The Edmonton Society Against Mind Abuse
- The Edmonton Society Against Mind Abuse was founded in 1985. Our main objectives are: - To help families of cult members and ex-members of cults. - To inform the public about the cult phenomenon. - To promote the study of the cult phenomenon.
- Basic archive on many controversial groups and their leaders -- usually from former members' perspective.
- Community-type site for ex-disciples of the Morningland cult. Contains news, resources, mailing list, chat room and details of reunions.
- A look at the pro-cult stance of CESNUR.
- Help regarding Cults, Sects, Human Rights Abuses, Brainwashing and Mind Control. Specializing in breaking news.
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia
- The methods and purposes of destructive cults.
How to Become a Cult Guru
- A satirical guide.
- Resource center on cultic thinking.
- "... in service of cult victims and their families."
International Cultic Studies Association
- Information on cults, cultic groups, abuse, manipulation. Practical assistance services for families; cult members' recovery support; cultic studies research for educators and professionals.
Massimo Introvigne and The CESNUR Case
- "Center for Studies on New Religions", an international research organization which receives public funds from the Piemonte Region since 1996 - and its connections to T.F.P. ("Tradition, Family and Property") a Brazilian extreme right-wing cult.
Meadow Haven transitional home
- Meadow Haven is a transitional home exclusively for those escaping high control religious groups, cults, and abusive religious communes.
The Mother of God
- The Mother of God by Luna Tarlo. A mother's account of her experience as a disciple of her own son - Andrew Cohen.
New England Institute for Religious Research
- Dedicated to assisting persons trapped in high-control religious groups and cults.
- An anti-cult investigative agency specializing in the recovery of children and the elderly.
Reflections in the Night
- Offers essays, resources, and links to organisations fighting child pornography and ritual abuse.
- Information on controversial groups, cult movements and cult activity. This vast archive contains thousands of individual documents.
Saints Alive in Jesus
- An orthodox Christian apologetics site. Mormonism, Freemasonry, JWs, Islam, and evolution. Free e-Newsletter, bookstore, e-mail responsive.
- Resources that explain mind control and destructive cults from the author of "Combatting Cult Mind Control."
The Tommy Garcia Story
- The story of two children taken by their mother to be raised by Father Divine and the Peace Mission Movement. Includes newspaper articles.
Twelve Tribes EX
- A resource to those effected by the Twelve Tribes Cult. Quotes Elbert Eugene Spriggs' teachings.
Wellspring Retreat and Resource Center
- The US's only residential treatment facility for recovering cult victims. Offers counseling and personal care for recovering cult victims, support for loved ones, and educational programs regarding the cult problem.
Weekend America - Cult Status
- Bill Radke talks with Dr. J. Gordon Melton, director of the Institute for the Study of American Religion at the University of California, and Steve Hassan, licensed Mental Health Counselor and ex-cult member, about cults and the nature of psychological control. [11:12 streaming audio broadcast] (August 01, 2005)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 18:23:54 UTC -