become an editor
the entire directory
only in Christianity/Latter_Day_Saints
Religion and Spirituality
Latter Day Saints
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Denominations: Latter Day Saints
This category in other languages:
Utah Lighthouse Ministry
- Jerald and Sandra Tanner research and document problems with Mormonism. Includes topical index, books, FAQs, tracts, and testimonies.
20 Truths About Mormonism
- A sincere exploration of LDS church history, authority, and doctrine by former Mormon, Jim Day, Ph.D.
Alpha and Omega Ministries
- In over two dozen articles, Dr. James R. White delineates various problems with LDS teachings, and he provides witnessing tools for Christians. His book, Letters to a Mormon Elder, is included.
The Best Exmormon Forum on the Internet!
- A forum for ex-mormons and others who have been affected by mormonism to share news, commentary, and comedy about the Mormon church.
The Book of Mormon and the King James Version
- Shows several translation errors in the King James Bible, with Mormon scriptures duplicating them, and concludes therefore the Book of Mormon cannot be an ancient work as Joseph Smith claimed.
The Book of Mormon in the Light of Science
- From Dr. Thomas Key, a free downloadable e-book that contrasts Mormon doctrine with that of Christianity.
Book of Mormon Research Page
- A detailed critique of Mormonism from an agnostic's point of view. Includes complete text of a number of original documents and a full commentary on the Book of Mormon.
- A former Mormon discusses the controversy surrounding the Book of Abraham, which led him to leave the Mormon church.
- Jerry Benson provides tracts challenging Mormonism and Evolution.
Challenging the Book of Mormon
- An article from Personal Freedom Outreach that directly addresses a Mormon challenge regarding the Book of Mormon's authenticity.
- This ministry contrasts Christian theology with that of Mormonism.
- Proving Mormonism to be a false doctrine is not an attack but a defense of the Christian faith.
- Comprehensive weblog from a disaffected Mormon perspective.
Ex-Mormons for Faith and Research
- Provides exit stories of many Mormons and details the scriptural challenges to Mormon beliefs.
- Community of former or questioning Mormons.
Freedom Quest Ministries
- Examines the claims of the Mormon church in light of the evidence.
How I Grew Out of Mormonism
- The story of how a former Mormon finally left the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Joseph Smith and the Mormons
- Offers an abbreviated history of the Mormon church, its current worth, and prophesies by Joseph Smith that never came to pass.
Joseph Smith Author by Proxy
- Who actually authored the Book of Mormon? This downloadable book compares Biblical history with Book of Mormon alleged history and reveals the true author of the Book of Mormon.
- A look at Mormonism: the good, bad, and ugly. Discussion area included.
Life After Ministries
- Challenges Mormon doctrines and works to assert the Christian doctrines of Jesus Christ, in accordance with the Bible.
Mission to Mormons
- Steven Dealy has a few articles on problems with Mormonism. A map of Nauvoo has information on historic sites.
- Offers excerpts from Dr. Charles Wood's book documenting the LDS church, its doctrines, beliefs, and practices. His book alleges a conspiracy by the church to rule America.
Mormon No More Blog
- A woman born to a Mormon family writes about her life in the Church, and why she chose to leave.
- Historical information and documents relating to the beginnings of Mormonism.
- An Evangelical Christian site that challenges Mormons to question Mormonism, with a focus on current events and other information related to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
- Documented articles on the founder of the Mormon religion, Joseph Smith, Jr. and his involvement in the occult.
- Provides concrete evidence disproving the Book of Abraham, demonstrating that Joseph Smith was a false prophet. Mormon beliefs are also challenged using the Bible and Mormon scripture.
Mormonism Research Ministry
- Evangelical Christian ministry challenging the claims of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Articles examine Mormon teachings, the Book of Mormon. Also includes book reviews, testimonies.
Mormons In Shock
- Exposes the falsehoods of the Mormon religion's teachings on salvation.
Mormons Need Hope
- A former Mormon provides insights into Mormonism from an evangelical Christian perspective.
- An objective look at Mormon facts, scriptures, history, controversies, and contradictions
- Support community for those who have left the church. Includes forums plus personal accounts of user's experiences.
Recovery from Mormonism
- A site to help former Mormons. Includes stories from ex-Mormons and information on the religion from their point of view.
Refiner's Fire Ministries
- Christian outreach site for current and former members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS).
- Offers perspective and information on key aspects of Mormon doctrine, origins, polygamy, temples and sexuality.
- An atheist and former Mormon gives his reasons for rejecting Mormonism.
Saints Alive in Jesus
- Contrasting Mormonism with orthodox Christianity, Ed Decker has books and articles.
The Salamander Society
- Parody, satire, lampoon, history, current events and news of Mormon culture.
- Provides information about the life of Joseph Smith and asks the reader to determine Smith's legitimacy as a prophet.
Spirit Watch Ministries
- An evangelical pastor and his wife's site that defends the Christian faith by speaking the truth in love.
Through the Maze
- A former Mormon has books, such as M. T. Lamb's The Golden Bible and Ann-Eliza Young's Wife No. 19, together with articles and audio clips.
- An atheist satirizes Mormonism by quoting from LDS material.
The Truth About the LDS Mormon Cult
- Argues that Joseph Smith plagiarized to make the Book of Mormon, and various speeches from its leaders show the LDS Church's true nature.
What is Mormonism
- A former Mormon details some of the evidence that caused him to leave the LDS church.
Word for the Weary
- The challenge of Mormonism from a Biblical perspective.
Latter Day Saints
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 6:35:06 UTC -