become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Age/Meditation
Religion and Spirituality
Arts: Music: Styles: N: New Age
Health: Alternative: Meditation
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Meditation
- Information for beginners and practitioners, on courses, the practice itself. Includes essays and reports by practitioners.
All Around Us
- Experiential methods for exploring and understanding human interaction with the Earth and mineral worlds through meditation, energy work, and intuitive science.
Bursting the Body Light
- Meditation tools, monthly newsletter, and information about this type of breathing meditation and its effects.
Center for Soul Evolution
- Inspirational stories, events, meditative tapes, advice, and a healing circle.
Foundation for a New Consciousness
- New Age philosophy examining the paradoxical thinking and basis for meditation. Includes online excerpts from the book and the book itself.
Full Moon Meditation
- Offering resources for those who want to participate in the worldwide meditations conducted during the full moon. Includes background, commentaries, and moon dates.
Global Meditations Website
- Global Meditations to bring Peace, Love, and Light to Mother Earth and to Humanity. Join from your own home, with dates and suggested prayers.
- Personal page of Dr Holly Summer, author of the Meditation Sourcebook. With message board and meditation resources.
Inner Outer Partnership
- Developing spiritual potential and applying spiritual perspective to better the world. Includes newsletter and event schedule.
- Introduction to the basics of meditation and the reduction of stress.
- Meditations to achieve the kingdom of heaven, which is really the center of self.
Meditate for Life
- The site provides short and simple information about meditation.
Meditation for the Real World
- Meditation guide and newsletter dedicated to sharing techniques and concepts from all traditions.
- Membership based training and guidance for a variety of Meditation techniques.
- Free daily classes and videos that teach stress reduction and how to meditate. Offering a correspondence school that explores sleep and lucid dreaming, chakras, the third eye, the kundalini, alchemy, and self-healing.
Mudrashram Institute of Spiritual Studies
- Offering meditation instruction, workshops and classes, based on the inspirations offered by spirit guides.
- A not-for-profit organization based in Glastonbury, United Kingdom, helping to unite evolving people around a common sense of purpose and destiny. Features articles, philosophy, audio and video downloads, and details about the Spiritual Course Programs.
- Offers a free audio meditation course that can be downloaded instantly.
The Seekers of the Rainbow
- A path to understanding the rays of energy through a meditative approach to world news.
The Seven Veils
- Explore the chakras, audio meditation and healing music available.
The Yoga of Alignment
- A brief survey about meditation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 18:15:10 UTC -