become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion_and_Spirituality/Native_American
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Native American
Tribes, Nations and Bands
Exploitation of Native Religions
Rituals and Traditions
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: People: Native Americans
This category in other languages:
Native American Religion in Early America
- Historical essays aimed at educators, with pictures and links.
Native American Sisters
- Description of Native American spirituality, with quotes from Indian religious figures and excerpts from a book by a Lakota Sioux nun.
Native American Spirituality
- A general overview with quotes, essays, and links.
- Article by Nora Bunce, an eastern Cherokee woman, on the religious beliefs of her people.
The Road to Nazlini
- Video about traditional American Indian religious practices.
Seeking Native American Spirituality: Read This First!
- Cautionary note for seekers of American Indian spirituality.
Shamanism: It Ain't Native American Religion!
- Explanation of the difference between Eurasian shamanism and American Indian religion, by a shamanic devotee.
- A twice-monthly newsletter dedicated to American Indian spirituality and other information.
Summary of Native American Religions
- School paper about the religion of the Iroquois Nation, Dakota (Sioux) and Apache tribes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 2, 2011 2:45:04 PM EDT -