become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meditation/Transcendental_Meditation
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Meditation: Transcendental Meditation
Vedic Health Care
Health: Alternative: Ayurveda
Society: Religion and Spirituality: New Age: Meditation
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Yoga: Practices: Meditation
This category in other languages:
The Transcendental Meditation Program
- The official international site. Information on the technique, research studies, and other advanced programmes.
David Lynch Foundation
- for Consciousness-based Education and World Peace. Established in 2005 to fund the implementation of Transcendental Meditation for at-risk populations such as underserved inner-city students, veterans with PTSD, abused women, American Indians suffering from diabetes, alcoholism and high suicide rates, homeless people participating in reentry programs and incarcerated juveniles and adults.
Scientific Research on Transcendental Meditation
- Selected from more than 600 research studies documenting holistic development of life through the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs in all areas of life, notably health, mental potential, creativity and social behavior. [PDF]
- A comprehensive alphabetical listing of resource websites around the world, country by country and city by city.
Transcendental Meditation News
- News and inspiration about Transcendental Meditation, its health and educational benefits, as well as the social impacts in our evolving world.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 19:51:18 UTC -