become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Publications
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Publications
Society: Law: Products: Publications: Law Reviews: Jewish Law
This category in other languages:
- AJS Review publishes scholarly articles and book reviews covering the field of Jewish Studies, broadly defined, and representative of the Association for Jewish Studies.
American Jewish Press Association
- Founded in 1944 as a voluntary not-for-profit professional association for the English-language Jewish Press in North America.
- Contains the complete contents the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia. Over 15,000 articles and pictures about the Torah, history, literature, biography, geography, genealogy, and theology. Accessible for free and full-text searchable.
Jewish Media Resources
- Provides information about Orthodox, Ultra-orthodox, and Hasidic Jews in Israel.
- Newsletter with information relating to the kosher industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 15, 2012 at 14:54:00 UTC -