become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Personal_Pages
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Personal Pages
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Personal Pages
- An online personal diary which holds the views, thoughts and opinions of the author.
Allyson's Awesome B'at Mitzvah Celebration
- Join Allyson and her family as you tour her B'at Mitzvah celebration site.
- Amichai.com, or the alternative server .net and .org, is dedicated to the fulfillment of the Decrees of G-d. It is not an opinion; it is The Law; The Commandment of the Judge of Israel.
Black American Jews
- Essays and links edited by Sheree Curry Levy, a journalist and ethnologist chronicling the stories of Black American Jews. Reader feedback encouraged.
- Explore Jewish experience as mediated by Rabbi Mark Hurvitz. Find a Haggadah and other materials for celebrating Jewish life. Examine contested issues, share Israel trips, and build a community of Jews worldwide.
I Love Torah
- A website for jewish learning, shidduchim, fun, chat and everything Torah.
Jerusalem of Gold
- The site is devoted to the song Jerusalem of Gold and refers to the song both in written sources and on the net.
- Dedicated to exposing camouflaged antisemitism in the enlightened global society.
Jewish Simcha Happiness Site
- A site to turn that frown upside down.
- A traditional, observant Jew writes his encyclopedia about Judaism, to share his knowledge on practices, holidays, people and beliefs. For beginners, intermediate or advanced readers.
Kfar Blum Former Volunteers and Ulpanim
- A central link for former volunteers and ulpanim of this kibbutz in Israel.
Martine's World: Israel, Morocco and France
- A high spirited, optimistic young woman; born in Casablanca, living in Paris and longing for Israel. Very uplifting.
Michael HaShev's Religious and Futurist Links
- Moshiach related links as well as biblical sites.
Moshe's Jewish Links
- A variety of links to Orthodox and Torah minded web sites.
My Father, My Secret, My Pal
- Stories about one man's pious father and his families struggles before his passing.
- Marsha B. Cohen's listing of websites for Passover preparation and observance.
A Rabbi for Your Wedding or Commitment Ceremony
- Rabbi in Boston is available to perform interfaith weddings, gay and lesbian commitment ceremonies, and other Jewish life cycle events.
Remember Mount Sinai
- Leslie Seigel's journey from Reform Judaism to Ultra-Orthodox Chabad.
Rizzolo Ibram: Jewish Family
- Orthodox Sephardic Jew living in New York. Discussion of issues about traditions.
Shayla G's Homepage
- From Toronto with links to Jewish sites, descriptions of Jewish community projects more about Shayla.
- Comprehensive Zionist link launcher and internet portal.
Torah Into the 21st Century
- Humour, letters from Israel, Parasha comments, Torah questions, your story or experience and more coming.
- Torah thoughts and technology tips from a wired Orthodox Jew
A Tradition of Kindness
- Stories of men and women who have shown extraordinary kindness in difficult circumstances.
Vishnive: Memorial Prayer for the Jewish Community
- A personal web site that has been built as a memorial for my grandfather and grandmother, Mordechai and Chaya Rogovin of Vishnive.
What is a Jew?
- Quotes from fiction and non-fiction about what is means to be Jewish.
- The WITS unofficial webpage. Pictures and descriptions of Rebbeim.
Yid With Lid
- Weblog of humorous and serious commentary on Jewish issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:38:36 UTC -