become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Organizations
Religion and Spirituality
Jewish Community Centers
Jewish Family Services
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Specific Conflicts: Middle East: Israel-Palestine: Organizations
This category in other languages:
The Aleph Institute
- A National organization, Providing critical social services; religious, educational, humanitarian and advocacy needs of individuals in institutional environments; implementing solutions to significant issues relating to our criminal justice system.
Aleph: Alliance for Jewish Renewal
- Site has information on events, programs and resources.
American-Israel Chamber of Commerce - SE Region
- Serve member companies from Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Israel.
B'nai Brith international
- This worldwide Jewish community service organization is a national and global leader in the fight against antisemitism and anti-Israel bias.
- An organization that reaches and teaches Judaism across the age span under the leadership of Rabbi Chaim Prussman.
Beth-Din of America
- A rabbinical court which serves affiliated and unaffiliated Jews.
Board of Deputies of British Jews
- The representative organisation of British Jewry with information on the British Jewish community.
The Chenstochover Aid Society
- Toronto-based Mutual Benefit Society set up to provide assistance to survivors of the Holocaust and their families. Events, photos, and information about the organization.
Congress of Secular Jewish Organizations
- Secular, cultural Jewish Organization in North America.
The CubaAmerica Jewish Mission
- A non-profit organization dedicated to assisting with the revitalization of Jewish life in Cuba and to working to improve the physical and spiritual well-being of the Jews of Cuba and the new Cuban Olim to Israel.
The Dorot Foundation
- Charitable family foundation. Includes information about grants for student travel to Israel and other purposes.
- Established to assist Jewish families in need.
Fauquier Jewish Congregation
- Fauquier Jewish Congregation in Fauquier County, Virginia serves the Fauquier and Warrenton area as a religious and cultural organization.
Genesis Philanthropy Group
- The mission of Genesis Philanthropy Group is to develop and enhance Jewish identity among Russian-speaking Jews worldwide, with a particular emphasis on the former Soviet Union, North America, and Israel, where up to three million Russian-speaking Jews reside.
The Greater New Haven Jewish Community
- Offers news, events and opportunities in the Greater New Haven area.
Gush Shalom Israeli Peace Block
- The aim of this group of Israelis is to influence Israeli public opinion and lead it towards peace and conciliation with the Palestinian people. Offers new articles, forums for discussions and information on the group's activities. [Arabic, English, Hebrew, Russian]
Jewish Appleseed Foundation
- Liberal orientation serving Jewish communities worldwide with a variety of programs.
Jewish Community Foundation of Central New York
- A separate tax exempt, non-profit foundation organized to sustain the Jewish people, to enhance the Jewish life and to strengthen the Jewish community through planned giving.
Jewish Community Relations Council
- To ensure the rights and protection of Jews as individuals and as a community of San Francisco area.
Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- The national public affairs arm of the organized Jewish community.
Jewish Cuba Connection
- A non profit helping the Jews of Cuba since 2000
Jewish Federations of North America
- Umbrella charitable organization that raises funds for local Jewish federations, Jewish organizations worldwide, and the Jewish Agency for Israel.
- A clearinghouse for Jewish communal jobs which offers links to positions with Jewish organizations, and option for employers to list jobs.
Jewish National Fund
- Charitable organization specializing in development of Israeli land and infrastructure, especially planting trees.
The Jewish Outdoors Club
- An informal New York City based club that brings modern orthodox singles to the great outdoors for hikes and other fun outings. Information on trips included in site.
Jewish Outreach Institute
- Outreach to intermarried Jews. Fun learning about Jewish holidays and religious practices.
Jewish World Center
- A source of information for everything Jewish around the world, as well as a communication network for Jewish communities in more than 120 countries.
- Includes reports on the activities, leadership and finances of Jewish non-profits: guidelines for giving, and textual sources on giving charity.
- Kolot is a pluralistic Bet Midrash in Israel, focused on cultivating a culture of social involvement and commitment, drawn from a renewed and profound knowledge of Jewish texts.
Kosher Culture Foundation
- Independent non-profit organization that promotes and supports Jewish continuity, celebrating Jewish heritage, observance and ancestry
Kumah: Americans Return to Zion
- Information on Aliya, Neo-Zionism, Kumah's activities and events.
The Loving Heart Fellowship
- A variety of spiritual, educational, cultural, and social resources and activities that motivate and facilitate unity in the Jewish community.
- Contributions are granted to a broad spectrum of nonprofit organizations confronting hunger in the United States and around the world.
Mosaic Outdoor Clubs of America
- A Jewish outdoors organization. Chapters located throughout the United States, Canada, and Israel.
Nahum Goldmann Fellowship
- An international academic seminar for young Jewish leaders, about Jewish studies and community building and information for alumni and potential recipients of Nahum Goldmann Fellowship.
National Council of Young Israel
- National coordinating agency for nearly 150 Orthodox congregations throughout the United States and Canada.
New Israel Fund
- A philanthropic partnership of North Americans and Israelis dedicated to strengthening democracy and advancing social justice and religious pluralism in Israel.
Oorah Kiruv Rechokim
- Oorah, which means "Awaken," was founded in 1980 with the goal of awakening Jewish children and their families to their heritage. Oorah enables children to enroll in Jewish day schools or yeshivos, where they receive a full religious and secular education straight through high school. Endorsed by many Gedolim.
Project Judaica Foundation
- Established in 1983, to initiate and execute projects related to the rescue, rehabilitation, dissemination, and exhibition of Judaica. Resources include exhibit information, dead see scrolls history and images, and a Renaissance gallery of current artists with ordering information.
Rabbinic Center for Research and Counseling
- The Rabbinic Center for Research and Counseling is the first organization established to promote research on intermarriage and to serve the needs of intermarrying and intermarried couples.
Rabbinical Council of America
- Serving 980 Orthodox Rabbis in the United States, Canada, Israel and throughout the world.
Repair the World
- Repair the World is a non-profit organization that inspires American Jews and their communities to give their time and effort to serve those in need.
- A Jewish internet consortium providing a broad array of education and community building resources to Jewish organizations and individuals.
Tzedakah House Home Page
- Providing assistance, referrals, aid and education for the unaffiliated Jewish Community and interfaith families.
- Vaad Harabbanim was established to serve Jews in need in Eretz Yisroel under the guidance and leadership of rabbonim: alleviate hunger, help people in crises and in need of medical assistance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2015 at 6:24:03 UTC -