become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Family
Religion and Spirituality
Bar and Bat Mitzvah Planning
For Kids and Teens
Fun and Games
Funeral Homes and Services
Society: Relationships: Alternative Lifestyles: Polygamy: Judaism
- Links to sites appropriate for Jewish children.
Getting Your Get
- Information for Jewish men and women in England, Wales and Scotland about divorce according to Jewish family law. List of organisations to contact for advice and information
Jewish Relocation Assistance
- A national cost free service specializing in assisting Jewish families and individuals relocate throughout the United States.
The Jewish Wedding
- Guide to dating, the wedding and marriage in Jewish tradition.
MikvahMinder.com is an online Mikvah Calendar
- MikvahMinder is an online Mikvah Calendar which makes keeping Taharas HaMispacha (Family Purity) easy by calculating all dates and sending reminders to your email or cell phone.
- Families can post announcements and photos of their simchas. Also includes gift registry and service directory for planning.
The PJ Library
- The PJ Library sends Jewish-content books and music on a monthly basis to families with children through age six. Created by the Harold Grinspoon Foundation, The PJ Library is funded nationally in partnership with the Harold Grinspoon Foundation and local philanthropists/organizations.
- Exciting programs and retreats for families, and training for educators.
Write About Now
- An affordable, on-demand writing service providing personalized speeches, toasts and poems for bat and bar mitzvah candlelighting ceremonies, weddings, parties and memoriams.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2014 at 7:15:10 UTC -