become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Special_Education
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Education: Special Education
Reference: Education: Special Education
Council For Jews With Special Needs
- Serving children and young adults who have disabling conditions within the Jewish Community.
Etta Israel Center
- Provides educational, clinical, social and support services for Jewish youth with special needs.
Jewish Braille Institute of America
- International in scope, helping the blind, visually impaired and reading disabled to integrate into all aspects of Jewish life; religious, educational and cultural. Serving Jews of all ages and backgrounds.
Kiryas Joel Decision
- Text of the United States Supreme Court decision relating to the provision of special education services to children in parochial schools.
Special Education For Jewish Children - HASC
- Provides educational and clinical services to individuals from infancy through adulthood who exhibit developmental delays. Provides a wide range of supportive services.
Special Education Resources
- Resources for special ed provided by Pirchei Shoshanim.
Yeshiva Nefesh Dovid
- Residential high school program for boys who are deaf or hard of hearing. Located in Toronto, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 19, 2013 6:15:05 AM EDT -