become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Online
Religion and Spirituality
Haftora and Nach
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Courses: Religion
This category in other languages:
- Disseminates traditional Torah learning by sponsoring a number of online classes and discussion groups, many of which require no previous educational background. Most classes are archived. There are links to other Torah-learning resources.
The AishDas Society
- Teaches the fundamentals of Torah, worship and acts of kindness using traditional observance to develop spiritual feeling.
Beit Midrash online
- Is an online yeshiva: a place where those from all over the world can learn Judaism in all levels.
- "A neutral space to study the Torah, Mitzvot and their meaning to Reform Jews", searching for a common thread of knowledge, belief and practice that can be agreed upon and used to unify Orthodox, Conservative and Reform Jews. The site provides resources to beginning students of Biblical Hebrew and Torah.
- Provides thousands of articles, audio and video clips, daily Torah classes, magazine, Parshah, Kabbalah classes, primary Jewish texts including the Bible, searchable library, and Judaism 101 section.
Darche Noam Institutions, Jerusalem
- A Jewish learning resource from Yeshivat Darche Noam. Includes short audios on Parshat Shavua, online class on Middot - Character in Judaism, Business Ethics.
Hebrew School Online
- Hebrew School Education for children anywhere in the United States at least 8 years old and no less than 1 year prior to Bar/Bat Mitzvah date,as a prelude to our 7 month intensive, individualized Bar/Bat Mitzvah preparation program and private service.
Jerusalem University Online
- Film-based education program offers four 10-hour, online multimedia courses about Judaism and Israel.
Jewish University in Cyberspace (J.U.I.C.E.)
- Text-based lectures and discussion with University professors on a range of contemporary and traditional topics, including past archives.
JewishPath: Cyberspace Learning
- Jewish and Torah Learning, Weekly Parsha, Gematria, Hebrew Yiddish Glossary, Mysticism, Responses to other Religions, Divorce, Intermarriage Conflict, Self Improvement blended with stories and humor.
Learn Hebrew Prayers
- Jewish prayers tutorials for Shabbat, festivals, daily use, and special occasions, with guide, transliteration and video clips.
- A transdenominational website of Jewish information.
- Provides online learning in the areas of Torah, Kabbalah and Chassidut.
Shema Yisrael Torah Network
- Profile, program and contacts.
Surf A Little Torah
- SALT provides a new short 5 minute dvarTorah every day, onscreen.
Torah on the Web Virtual Beit Midrash
- Collection of weekly e-mail classes in Judaism, for beginner and advanced levels. Areas include Tanakh (Bible), philosophy, law, and Talmud.
- Divrei Torah and hashkafa written by the rabbis of Yeshiva University, as well as MP3 and CD audio. With special attention to contemporary religious and social issues.
- Online classes on the Talmud, Chumash, Mussar, Hashkofa and Halacha.
YU Torah Online
- Online study of the Jewish holidays, Parsha, Halakha and Talmud by Yeshiva University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2012 at 13:54:04 UTC -