become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Colleges_and_Universities
Religion and Spirituality
Colleges and Universities
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Education: Colleges and Universities
Hebrew Union College
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
London School of Jewish Studies
Talmudic University of Florida
Tel Aviv University
The Academy for Jewish Religion
The Jewish Theological Seminary
University of Judaism
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Society: Organizations: Student: Religion and Spirituality: Jewish
Academic Jewish Studies Internet Directory
- Gateway to over 400 resources in Jewish studies worldwide, including university programs, libraries, instant access to online catalogs and databases.
The Allen and Joan Bildner Center for the Study of Jewish Life - Rutgers
- National resource for education and research on contemporary, historical, cultural, religious, and political aspects of Jewish life.
Center for Jewish Studies - University of Florida
- Provides an undergraduate, interdepartmental curriculum which serves as a basis for understanding Jewish culture, religion, and civilization.
Center for Judaic Studies - University of Denver
- Offers an interdisciplinary program exploring the evolution of Jewish civilization and its expression in history, literature, philosophy and religion.
The Center for Judaic Studies - University of Pennsylvania
- Devoted to post-doctoral research on Jewish civilization in its historical and cultural manifestations.
The Crown Family Center for Jewish Studies - Northwestern University
- Offers Jewish Studies courses and a minor degree, lectures, symposia and international conferences open to the community.
Harvard University Center for Jewish Studies
- Focal point for the study and teaching of Judaica through publications, fellowships, lectures, and discussions.
Institute for Israel and Jewish Studies - Columbia University
- Coordinates interdisciplinary studies, focusing on Jewish civilization in its historical and contemporary dimensions.
The Jerusalem College of Technology
- Provides technological study programs targeting high-tech and engineering fields with an intensive dual program in Jewish studies.
Jewish Studies Program - American University
- Analyzes Jewish civilization and its cultural and religious expressions from the biblical period to the present.
The Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies - University of Hartford
- Offers degrees in Judaic Studies, pre-cantorial studies, and Jewish education, with the option of archaeological excavations in Israel.
Mayanot Institute of Jewish Studies
- Offers yeshiva, birthright, Judaic studies, and executive learning programs with a focus on developing community leadership skills.
Melton Center for Jewish Studies - Ohio State University
- Offers courses for all levels in Hebrew language, literature, cognate Semitic languages, Yiddish, Jewish history, Rabbinics, and Jewish philosophy.
Michigan Jewish Institute - MJI
- Independent institution sponsored by the Lubavitch movement, offering degrees based on business and computer information curriculum in a religious environment.
- Offers classes, programs and symposiums in all aspects of Judaism. Designed for men and women of college age and older with little or no prior Jewish education in the Chicago Metropolitan area.
- Hebrew language ulpan offering activities for involvement in Israeli society and culture.
- College for Jewish women in Israel and abroad, providing beginner to advanced level credited college courses for women in Jewish studies. Offers additional week long and summer seminars.
- Offers beginner to advanced level Jewish courses for men. Program length varies. Orthodox.
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Major research institution with extensive bibliography, conference announcements, papers and e-mail discussion group.
The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies
- Jewish creative learning institute, emphasizing intellectual openness, rigorous textual analysis, and opportunities for personal spiritual growth.
Ph.D. Program in Judaic Studies - Yale University
- Focuses on Jewish society, texts, ideologies, and institutions comparatively in relation to surrounding societies and cultures.
Program in Judaic Studies - Princeton University
- Provides an interdisciplinary perspective on Jewish history, religion, language, and culture from biblical times to the modern day.
Reconstructionist Rabbinical College
- The rabbinical school for Reconstructionist Judaism, training prospective students for ordination.
The Robert A. and Sandra S. Borns Jewish Studies Program - Indiana University
- Offers a wide range of courses, scholarships, internships, and study-abroad programs for Jewish Studies students.
She'arim College of Jewish Studies for Women
- Personalized Torah education for women, focusing on practical learning and integrating Torah and Mitzvot into daily lives.
The Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies - New York University
- Encompasses Hebrew language and literature as well as medieval and modern Jewish history and culture.
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies - Chicago
- Offers academic degree programs in Jewish studies and communal services. Provides research facilities, exhibitions, and collections.
The Tam Institute for Jewish Studies - Emory University
- Focuses on American Jewish studies, history, identity and Israel, rabbinical tradition, Hebrew linguistics, and literature.
Taube Center for Jewish Studies - Stanford University
- Offers courses and symposia on Jewish history, literature, language, religion and politics. Students may create individually designed majors in Jewish studies.
Yakar Center for Tradition and Creativity
- Offers study opportunities with a focus on social concern, awareness, and spiritual expression.
Colleges and Universities
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 9:24:09 UTC -