become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Communities: North America: United States
Chabad-Lubavitch Local Centers
Jewish War Veterans
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Religion: Judaism
- A portal to Bay Area Jewish life. Includes a calendar of community events, and customized emails.
- News, information, and conversation for and about people of color who practice the Hebrew faith.
Chicago Jewish Directory
- Directory of Jewish services in Chicago, including an events calendar, singles events notification and maps of synagogues, kosher restaurants, Jewish schools and Jewish stores.
East Denver Eruv
- Information on the state of the eruv and related affairs.
eKesher: The Elizabeth Jewish Community's Online Connection
- Members of the Elizabeth/Hillside/Union, New Jersey Jewish community easily sharing information with each other, for free.
The Foundation for Jewish Studies
- opportunities in Jewish learning for adults in the Greater Washington Jewish community.
Greater Boston Eruv Corporation Home
- The organization responsible for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of the Greater Boston of Brookline, Newton, and parts of Boston.
- Includes a hall of fame for Buffalonians.
Jewish Chicago Community
- Events talendar, synagogue and organization Directory, Kosher guide, singles places, message boards, chat rooms and Torah Center.
The Jewish Community of Coney Island, New York
- Provides a wide range of human and social services to south Brooklyn's low income residents and to foster neighborhood stabilization.
Jewish Community of Greater Stowe, Vermont
- Unaffiliated congregation embracing all denominations of Jewry in an effort to create and sustain an environment which perpetuates and celebrates Jewish traditions.
Jewish Community of Southeastern Virginia
- Jewish resource for Southeastern Virginia, sponsored by the United Jewish Federation of Tidewater and the Tidewater Jewish Foundation featuring local news, synagogues, and agencies.
Jewish New York Directory
- Directory of synagogues, kosher restaurants and Jewish organizations in New York. Event calendar has Jewish events of many types happening around New York.
Jewish Resources in Boston
- Lists restaurants, markets, synagogues, schools, organizations and other Jewish resources. Covers Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, and Newton.
Mosaic Jewish Outdoor Club of South West Florida
- Mosaic is a volunteer run outdoor Jewish Club.
Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuary: Los Angeles, California
- Built upon traditions, a place of caring and compassion, handling funeral arrangements, and providing memorial property in a setting of great inspirational beauty.
The New Haven Area Rabbinical Assembly: Connecticut
- A local working group of Conservative-Masorti Rabbis, promoting the study and practice of Judaism.
Northeast Queens Jewish Community Council
- An association of 22 synagogues and other religious, education, fraternal and community organizations.
Oregon Jewish Community Foundation
- Offering vehicles for planned giving, grants to charities and scholarships to students.
Shoreshim of Reston, Virginia
- An all inclusive Jewish group that celebrates holidays and Shabbat together with a Hebrew school.
To Life Columbus
- Works with the local Red Cross to organize and promote blood drives in the Central Ohio Jewish community.
Vaad Harabonim of Queens
- Includes listings of all restaurants and other food establishments under their supervision, a community calendar, chevra kadisha and beis din information, as well as various articles of interest to the orthodox community.
The Washington Institute for Conversion and the Study of Judaism
- Offers individual counseling, instruction, education, outreach, and support services, for all persons choosing Judaism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:02:14 AM EDT -