become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Chats_and_Forums
Religion and Spirituality
Chats and Forums
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Chats and Forums
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Computers: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
- Jewish discussion forum on all topics for all users. 'Hashkafah' is Hebrew for the word 'perspective' which is something that depends on the person making the perception. Come and discuss your perception about the world.
- Chat live with a Rabbi or Chabad representatives online twenty four hours a day, six days a week.
- Online forum for Jewish students.
Forums for Jewish Women
- Information about two discussion groups for (and moderated by) Jewish women. Eshet Chayil is a moderated forum, and Tisha Kabin is a chat group.
Frum Jews in College
- A place for Orthodox Jews to talk about all aspects of being Jewish in college.
- Frum support is a website where people from the Jewish frum (orthodox) community suffering from debilitating diseases and serious medical conditions and their families, can draw support from others in like situations.
- FrumChat.com a new free website for Jewish, frum or not so frum people to hang out, chat, post on the forums, and enjoy live music.
The Global Yeshiva
- A place for Jews to hang out and chat
Habonim Dror Australia Forum
- A place to talk about issues regarding Habonim Dror in Australia. All Welcome.
Haimish Jewish Group
- Jewish Adults, ages 30 + , just talk and discuss current events, their lives, and have good conversation ... From all parts of the world ... We have been chatting for over 3 years.
- A website devoted to frum Jewish mothers.
- Jew School is the leading progressive Jewish weblog.
The Jewish Forum
- The Jewish Forum is a forum for open discussion of Judaism in all its many paths, of Jewish life and communities, of Israel and all aspects of Israeli society, and a place for Jews to meet each other on the net. The Jewish Forum is free, and open to all with an interest in discussing Jewish issues.
- Yahoo groups open Jewish forum
Judaism of the Mind
- This is a message forum dedicated to the discussion of issues, ideas, philosophies and topics related to Judaism and Jewish culture.
- Talk to others about Torah, learn Torah on a Discussion Chat board.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:24:03 AM EDT -