become an editor
the entire directory
only in Judaism/Chats_and_Forums
Religion and Spirituality
Chats and Forums
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Computers: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
- Jewish discussion forum on all topics for all users. 'Hashkafah' is Hebrew for the word 'perspective' which is something that depends on the person making the perception. Come and discuss your perception about the world.
- Chat live with a Rabbi or Chabad representatives online twenty four hours a day, six days a week.
Frum Jews in College
- A place for Orthodox Jews to talk about all aspects of being Jewish in college.
- Frum support is a website where people from the Jewish frum (orthodox) community suffering from debilitating diseases and serious medical conditions and their families, can draw support from others in like situations.
- Website for Jewish, frum or not so frum people to hang out, chat, post on the forums, and enjoy live music.
The Global Yeshiva
- A place for Jews to hang out and chat
Habonim Dror Australia Forum
- A place to talk about issues regarding Habonim Dror in Australia. All Welcome.
Haimish Jewish Group
- Jewish Adults, ages 30 + , just talk and discuss current events, their lives, and have good conversation ... From all parts of the world ... We have been chatting for over 3 years.
Heshe and Harriet Seif Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus
- Online forum for Jewish students.
- A website devoted to frum Jewish mothers.
- A progressive Jewish weblog.
- Yahoo groups open Jewish forum
Judaism of the Mind
- This is a message forum dedicated to the discussion of issues, ideas, philosophies and topics related to Judaism and Jewish culture.
- Talk to others about Torah, learn Torah on a Discussion Chat board.
Chats and Forums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2014 at 2:17:53 UTC -