become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts/Judaica
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Shopping: Judaica
Adler, Elaine's Ketubot
- Handmade, personalized ketubot and other calligraphic art by Judaica artist. Traditional and contemporary designs. Boston, United States.
- Online purchase of original, hand-crafted works of Jewish art. The artist is graduated of the Bezalel Academy of art and design. Jerusalem, Israel.
Art of Judaica and jewelry by Sarah Tamir
- The collection includes handcrafted jewelry and Judaica items in gold, sterling silver and exotic woods. Many of the unique items incorporate Torah verses and all are set with high-quality precious and semi-precious stones and pearls. Jerusalem, Israel.
- Offers beautiful Judaica for Shabbat and Holiday tables. New-York, United States.
Chuppas and Judaic Silk Painting by Marlena Schwartzman
- Gallery of silk art pieces including chuppot, tallit, tefillin bags, challah covers, and brit pillowcases. Available only by commission. New York, United States.
- Handmade Synagogue and home furnishings, Judaica and art from the finest materials, solid wood and blown glass.
The Gary Rosenthal Collection
- Combining copper, brass and steel with fused glass. Contemporary style rooted in tradition. Kensington, United States.
- Michael Gore Studios is specialized in ceremonial Judaica in Venetian glass and hand-painted fabric. Shows, also, some synagogue and sanctuary designs in wood and ceramic. Northbrook, United States.
Judaica Engraving International
- Has been designing fine donor recognition products since 1965. Is leader in design and workmanship, plaques and walls grace for the finest institutions worldwide. New-York, United States.
Judaica in Wood and Carvings
- Gregory Ruvinsky displays his handmade Judaica decorated in silver and ivory inlay. Jerusalem, Israel.
- Eliahu and Carolina Sidon display their features Ketubah and Shiviti designs, Jewish life cycle certificates, protective amulets and blessings, Judaica and other fine art. Prague, Czech Republic.
- Stands for New Judaica according to BenBrit, the artist who writes ketubot and invitations. He also created some Jewish table as the invisible man at the Kotel. Israel. [English and Hebrew.]
- Founded, in 1939 by Maurice Ascalon (formerly known as Moshe Klein) with the mission of creating tasteful decorative and functional metalwork and Judaica of the highest quality. Tel-Aviv, Israel.
The Papercut Haggadah by Archie Granot
- Is an intricate, multi-year project, each page its own piece of art. Israel.
- Full time Judaic artist, designs and produces ceremonial objects for more than twenty years for synagogues and other Jewish institutions. Knoxville, United States.
- Handmade jewelry and Judaica, original and unique designs made from gold, silver and olive wood. Israel. [English and Hebrew.]
- The artist-engraver produced artistic carving Kiddush cups and other judica items.Engraving is an art that essentially adds beauty to ordinary objects. Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Creation of fine jewelry, religious articles, and Judaica in silver. Jerusalem, Israel.
- Designs and builds Torah arks, ritual objects and objects d’art to ornament synagogues. Jerusalem, Israel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:54:08 UTC -