become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Personal_Pages
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: People: Personal Pages
Society: Religion and Spirituality: People: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
Ahmed's World of Islam
- A regular weblog from a Muslim in the UK, with his thoughts and links on the subject of Islam.
- Weblogs include thoughts of a Muslim woman, clippings of news stories, and translation and commentary for verses of the Quran. Also includes an introduction to Islam, articles, and recommended reading.
Ammar, Abdul Moeed
- Information about Islam and his personal profile; also some games.
- A weblog tracking the author's reading on Islam, and his reactions to it.
Azam, Dr Umar
- Includes a collection of his writings on Islam, Muslims in Britain, science and religion, and dreams.
- A writer and author specializing inn Islam and issues of interest to the Muslim community in the West. Includes a collection of his articles.
Day in the Life of Muslim Kidz
- The weblog of a home-schooled Muslim family; they comment on an eclectic range of issues and current affairs, from a child's point of view.
- Ahmed Moait's personal call to Muslims and non-Muslims to discover Islam.
- Presents his profile and resumé. Includes a collection of articles and links of Islamic interest.
Fauzia's Islamic Page
- A brief introduction to Islam, with a collection of links to explore further.
- An American Pakistani male discusses Islam and the Quran; being a Muslim, he is a feminist, an activist, a thinker. Includes his weblog, creative writings and photos, and his profile.
Islam - Path to Paradise
- A collection of articles on Muslim belief and religious practice.
Islam - The Religion Of Peace
- Mohammed Ghouse of Maho, Sri Lanka presents the basic principles of his belief in Islam.
Islam and Bosnia
- A personal presentation of Islam and Bosnia, by a young Bosnian now resident in Australia.
Islam for Women
- A short introduction to Islam - concentrating on women's issues, human rights and promoting tolerance.
The Islamic Home Page
- Abdullah Altinkaya's page, featuring information on human rights and modern science as they relate to Islam, and a discussion of the concept of tawheed.
A Journey Through Islam
- A woman who has converted to Islam presents her personal journey; includes articles on Islam, and on women's status.
- A collection of articles and sermons on Muslim belief and culture; also includes links to resources on Pakistan, and a personal and family profile.
Laurence Galian's Homepage
- An author of books on Sufism shares his perceptions of Sufism, the Arab world in the media, and US politics.
Muslim by Choice
- A personal weblog by a Muslima in the US; includes inspirational writings and consideration of some dilemnas faced by Muslims.
Muslim Photo Gallery
- Photos from Muslim locations from all over the world reflecting the webmaster's travels.
The Muslimah Ya-ya
- Weblog for Muslim women.
- A group weblog of discourses on the intellectual traditions, political situation, and social ethics of Muslim life.
- A weblog on Islam and perceptions of the Muslim community.
My Journey into Islam
- Abdul-Rahim Borges' multilingual weblog about meeting the personal challenges set by Islam.
- Personal website of a Swedish academic with interests in Islam in Indonesia and Java, and Ramadan.
Niqabi4Allah's Islamic Resource Page
- Includes her perspective on Islam, and the Salafi Dawah; also includes links for home-schoolers, and about Muslim belief and practice.
- Makes a case for developing trade and commerce between Muslims. Also includes his profile, and articles about his interests.
- A weblog on religion, culture and politics from the perspective of a modern-day Moor.
The Ramadan Diaries
- A college student struggles with her spirituality during the month of Ramadan. An annual diary.
- An interview outlining the thoughts on non-violence of a Muslim thinker. [Arabic and English]
- A Palestinian presents his biography, poetry, and interests. Includes background on Palestine and on Islam.
- A weblog on his personal interpretation of Islam.
Sisters in Faith
- Ringside view of life as Muslim girls. A weblog by two young women, and their perspectives on life.
Souladvisor's Islamic Page
- A convert to Islam shares her experience, with a collection of her poetry and articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 2:15:06 UTC -