become an editor
the entire directory
only in Student/United_States
Religion and Spirituality
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: By Region: North America: United States
- A blog for Muslims in Bryan College Station, Texas; information about Islam and Muslim activities in the town.
Gamma Gamma Chi Muslim Sorority
- An organization bringing together collegiate and professional Muslimahs who are interested in promoting Islam through sisterhood, scholarship, leadership and community service. Details of organization and activities.
Harvard Islamic Society
- Established in 1955, the HIS is dedicated to meeting the social and religious needs of the Muslim community at Harvard University and to promoting Islamic awareness on campus.
Harvard Longwood-Campus Muslims
- A group of Muslim students at the Longwood Medical Area Campus of Harvard University (Boston, Massachusetts). Includes information about the community, their activities and facilities.
Islamic Dialogue Student Association (IDSA)
- A religious organization at The University of Texas at Austin, promoting dialogue between major religious groups.
Loyola University of Chicago MSA
- The Muslim Students' Association is the symbol of unity, brotherhood, and sisterhood among Muslim students at Loyola University of Chicago, holding events and regular Friday prayers.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology MSA
- The MIT Muslim Students' Association is a close-knit and friendly community which serves to assist MIT's Muslims in their practice of Islam and endeavors to promote understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims on campus.
MSA at West Virginia University
- Information about Islam, their activities and prayer times, and contact details.
Muslim Student Association at the University of Tennessee
- Information about their activities and events, Islam, and local news briefs.
Muslim Student Association, University of Minnesota
- Goals include promoting unity among Muslims; conducting social, cultural, and religious activities; promoting friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims. Twin Cities.
Muslim Students Association at Texas A&M University
- Seeks to spread the message of Islam, and promote brotherhood/sisterhood among Muslims on the campus. Includes information on their activities, particularly their support for new students.
Muslim Students' Association, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Serves the Muslim community in the university; details of activities and a weekly newsletter. [Richmond, Virginia]
Northeastern Illinois University Muslim Students Association
- Information about Islam, and their local activities. Includes a discussion forum.
Northern Virginia Muslim Student Alliance
- An alliance of Muslim Students' Associations in the area; includes a listing of speakers, links to local MSA groups, and a FAQ guide to starting and running local chapters.
St. John's University Muslim Students Association
- Information on their activities, and a newsletter. Includes listings of mosques and halal food outlets. [New York]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 14:15:09 UTC -