become an editor
the entire directory
only in Islam/Jurisprudence
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Jurisprudence
Hajj and Umrah Traditions
Prohibition of Interest
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Guidance Resources
This category in other languages:
Assembly of Muslim Jurists in America
- A not-for-profit organization of Muslim jurists and scholars, seeking to issue and clarify rulings of Shar'iah (Islamic Law) concerning issues affecting Muslims in the US. Also offers training in juristic fields. [Arabic and English]
The Association of Muslim Lawyers (UK)
- Promotes the legal rights of Muslims in accordance with the Shari'ah, and promotes research into Shari'ah and English law. Information about their activities, publications, and membership.
- A collection of Muslim sources, rulings and opinions covering religious, personal, medical and financial subjects.
The Four Madhabs
- A collection of articles about the schools of Muslim law, their differences and similarities; also discusses Salafi attitudes and teachings.
Islamic Family Law
- A project in Emory University Law School (Atlanta, Georgia, US) to assess the implementation of Islamic family law in Muslim and non-Muslim environments with a view to encouraging reform. Includes surveys, case studies, and thematic studies.
Islamic Fiqh Academy (India)
- Organizes seminars, lectures, and training in Islamic jurisprudence; also conducts research and contemporary interpretation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 5:24:07 AM EDT -