become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dynasties_and_Empires/Mughal_Empire
Religion and Spirituality
Dynasties and Empires
Society: History: By Region: Asia
Society: History: By Region: Asia: South Asia: Islamic Domination
BBC : The Mughal Empire
- A brief account of the Mughal (or Mogul) Empire, which ruled most of India and Pakistan in the 16th and 17th centuries; it also spread Muslim (and particularly Persian) arts and culture in South Asia.
A Concise History Of India : The Mogul Empire
- Covers the rise and decline of the Mogul Empire on the Indian sub-continent, from 1500 to 1765 CE.
The Hilltop Palace in the Fort of Daulatabad
- An illustrated history and description of a site of particular importance for Mughal imperial ambitions for the control of the Deccan. [Maharashtra, India]
Indian History Sourcebook : An Account of India and the Great Moghul, 1655
- An excerpt from Francois Bernier's "An Account of India and the Great Moghul" of 1655 CE. Describes Shah Jehan and his rule.
When the Moguls Ruled ...
- A history of the Mughal Empire; includes maps, biographies of rulers, a timeline, and examples of their arts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2012 at 6:15:04 UTC -