become an editor
the entire directory
only in Islam/Health
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Health
Society: Issues: Health
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Science
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Social Aspects
This category in other languages:
Halal and Healthy Living in Islam
- Explains the terminology of Halal and Haram, and gives guidance on eating healthily by observing religious requirements.
Islam and Health Guidelines
- A collection of articles and links to Muslim perspectives on health, healthy living, and medicine.
Islam and Infertility
- Explores infertility and a number of related issues of medical ethics from an Islamic view point.
Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMA)
- A platform for Muslim physicians and students to discuss issues relevant to Muslims in North America and around the world; also support research and medical relief work. Information about publications, activities, and membership.
Islamic Medical Association of South Africa
- Non-governmental body providing health to disadvantaged communities; also involved in the propagation of Islam and promotes Islamic ethics amongst its members. Includes a collection of articles and multimedia resources, and details of events, conventions, and publication.
The Zar Revisited
- An article exploring the history and context of the Zar ceremony, a healing cult which uses drumming and dancing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:38:37 UTC -