become an editor
the entire directory
only in Islam/Education
Religion and Spirituality
Colleges and Universities
Elementary and Secondary Schools
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Afro-Asiatic: Arabic: Language Schools
This category in other languages:
Council on Islamic Education
- Backed by a diverse body of scholars of history, religion, education and related disciplines - the CIE is a non-profit research organization which provides services, resources and research-based tools to K-12 school textbook publishers, state education officials and policymakers, curriculum developers, and teachers.
- Offers programs of Arabic and Islamic studies, and social services. Based London, UK.
- Organizes and resources madrassas (Islamic supplementary schools) in London, UK. Information on their projects and plans.
The Center for the Great Islamic Encyclopedia
- A scientific and research institute compiling an Islamic encyclopedia; includes details of departments and staff.
The Education Muslims Need Today
- An essay on Islamic education, and what a curriculum should include.
Introducing Islam Through Qur’anic Recitation
- This article argues for pedagogies that combine affective and cognitive learning as a way of expanding student access to unfamiliar traditions. Reviews the results of classroom experience where students encounter Islam through oral recitations of the Qur’an in Arabic.
Islamic Foundation of North America
- Promoting the design, availability and standardization of Islamic curricula and syllabi to educators.
Islamic Schooling in Australia
- Retrospective history of Muslims in Australia through focusing on Islamic schooling.
Jamia Khair ul-Madaris
- A center for Islamic teaching in Multan, Pakistan; includes a profile of its departments, and admission details.
Jamia Markazu Ssaqafathi Ssunniyya
- A cultural and educational organization in Kerala, India, which provides a number of schools, tertiary educational institutions, and orphanages.
Nadwatul Ulema Association
- Organization of Dar ul Aloom (institutes of Islamic scholarship); headquarters in Lucknow, India. Includes a history, details of their branches, syllabus and admission arrangements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2014 at 6:05:09 UTC -