become an editor
the entire directory
only in Commerce/Finance
Religion and Spirituality
Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Commerce: Finance
Prohibition of Interest
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Economic Systems: Islamic Economic System
- Advises how to apply Shariah precepts to legal and financial concerns facing British Muslims.
Al Baraka Investment and Development
- International financial services group, with headquarters in Saudi Arabia. Corporate profile and history, and information about The Unified Board for Sharia' rulings which issues guidance on Islamic finance.
- Offers banking and investment services in Saudi Arabia, on Islamic principles; corporate profile, description of products, and careers vacancies.
Ameen Housing Co-operative of California Inc.
- Interest-free housing project for Muslims.
Emirates Islamic Bank
- The Middle East Bank is converting into an Islamic Bank under the name of Emirates Islamic Bank, offering financial services on Shariah principles. Includes a FAQ.
- A research and analysis company, based in Chicago, US, specializing in the Islamic Finance industry. Information about their services and conferences; their FAQ deals with Islamic finance available in North America.
- Investment managers, based in Mumbai, India. Includes a corporate profile, information on Islamic principles applied to investment, a FAQ, and news.
Islamic Bank of Britain
- Offers Sharia'a compliant banking services in the UK; information about their products, principles, and a FAQ.
Kuwait Finance House
- Offer consumer banking, real estate financing, lease financing, trade finance and portfolio investing, all in compliance with Islamic Shari’a. Corporate profile and description of services.
Riba Free Trust Nelson
- A Finance and Credit Union based on Islamic principles. Information on services and membership. East Lancashire, UK.
- Provides insurance products based on the Muslim principle of profit-sharing. Includes corporate profile, branch network, product details, and news.
- Plans to introduce a home finance program, applying Shariah-based financing principles and compliant with Canadian law and regulations. [Toronto, Canada]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 8:54:09 AM EST -